one thing i want to know...

Iguana

I was at last nights game and I had a question. Why didn't they throw Sabathia out? Or Wedge? Also, did anyone notice there was a weird time being called during Jacksons inning. At least 2 times he whiped off his cleats, and the other time they wouldn't play. I'm really confused.

I could give a less damn about the hats though.

I was at last nights game and I had a question. Why didn't they throw Sabathia out? Or Wedge? Also, did anyone notice there was a weird time being called during Jacksons inning. At least 2 times he whiped off his cleats, and the other time they wouldn't play. I'm really confused.

Yeah, CC should have been out, and we should have won that game...

THe umpire instigated the 2nd inning confrontation. CC never said a word until the ump took off his mask and started jawing at CC.

ESPN announcers fell all over themselves pointing out how CC was correct.

Yes, I do think people care, and the reason I care about the spam is becuase it takes up space on the board that isnt necessary. Dont post s*** that inst needed. And I know people agree with me, cause im not the first one to say it.

Oh no, I agree with you, its just I don't care about post numbers. Thats all I mean.

Yes, I do think people care, and the reason I care about the spam is becuase it takes up space on the board that isnt necessary. Dont post s*** that inst needed. And I know people agree with me, cause im not the first one to say it.

He posted useless crap in the game thread, too. It's really getting annoying, yet he doesn't seem to want to listen... :rolleyes:

People need to get familar with the edit tool. If you hit post, and then remember something else, just edit your post, don't start a new one.

Not every short answer is spam, not every long post isn't. I find it more annoying arguing about the spam then the actual spam.

When you have posts back to back, about the same topic, in a span of 30 sec., its spam.

I agree alot of short posts arent spam, but this is different. Im done now. ;)

No, when you hit post and then remember something, and it also adds something to the discussion, how is it spam? Spam should be judged by itself, not the post previous.

We see back to back in long threads when people are catching up and quoting previous material.

Back to back doesn't automatically make it spam. Adding bulls*** to increase your post total is.

How can you guys b**** at Beastly when you got people like qwerty who post 50 times a day??

Thats spamming... there is no way you can come on this board EVERY SINGLE DAY and post 50 times without over half of it being useless bulls***...

Ya Sabathia should have been tossed. Yes, Timmons was awful and he continued to be awful late in the game but Sabathia should have been gone. He didnt stare at or yell at him. He approached him while yelling, glaring and showing him up. He was going after him and he should have been gone. As bad as the umpire is, you cant allow players, pitchers in particular, to be able to do that to umpires.

And as for the hat situation, i think it makes them look stupid as hell. How hard is it to wear it correctly? But i guess that wouldnt be good for their "image" :huh

How can you guys b**** at Beastly when you got people like qwerty who post 50 times a day??

Thats spamming... there is no way you can come on this board EVERY SINGLE DAY and post 50 times without over half of it being useless bulls***...

50 times a day is pretty easy if you post in all the forums. Southsider hits 100 on a good day and no one accuses him of spamming. MoTown04 has over 150 posts today and I don't think I've seen more than a dozen.

50 times a day is pretty easy if you post in all the forums. Southsider hits 100 on a  good day and no one accuses him of spamming. MoTown04 has over 150 posts today and I don't think I've seen more than a dozen.

well im just saying off the top of my head...

and btw, where do you live in Texas?

Wait a minute, I just looked at MoTown04's PPD and it says 12

Im talking about the little thing that says Posts Per Day

qwerty is at like 46 a DAY... MoTown04 is at 12 a day

I am just saying that I think most of that has to be useless posts... so before you start jumping all over beastly, which most of EVERYONE does on this board, think about other people too

Beastly is a cool guy i have talked to him over AIM and I have seen some of the s*** he gets, he doesnt deserve that

and qwerty has been here like a month and already has almost 2000 posts... ive been here a year and im only almost at 1000.. Not trying to start anything, just throwing out some things ive noticed