Game thread 6/23 : Two in a row should

Ishmookie

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, it was another solo shot for that ass-clown Paulie.

He has two home runs tonight and nobody has been on, or they wouldn't be solo shots. How can you complain about Pauly tonight?

Good thing I was cleaning the cat litter when the Tribe hit that GS. Mike Jackson should have been cleaning up the cat s*** though.

He has two home runs tonight and nobody has been on, or they wouldn't be solo shots. How can you complain about Pauly tonight?

Good thing I was cleaning the cat litter when the Tribe hit that GS. Mike Jackson should have been cleaning up the cat s*** though.

Paulie has been great. If we need to trade... Trade pitching. The offense is at least trying to win games. It's the pitching that keeps giving it away.

What if the Sox offer the Marlins Maggs and see if they wouldn't trade one of their stud pitchers...like Dontrelle Willis. And tell them hell no for Koch... I am sure they would like to give him back but no way.

Ehhh. I'm not to high on Dontrelle, but I'll be happy to take any of their other pitchers off their hands.

Screw the White Sox, Jerry Reinsdorf and Kenny Willimas. They can all go to hell! I have to say Kenny W, maybe you can give up some good young pitchers for Todd Ritchie again you idiot. This whole team is full of losers. They make me sick.

You know what makes me sick is people like you who talk like that in June.