Whoohooo!! 700 posts!!

RibbieRubarb

I wonder if it would even be humanly possible for me to catch up to you in 24 hours.  If I posted 24/7, I probably could not do it...I just wouldn't know what to write.

Oh, its possible.

4 posts a minute for 24 straight hours should place your around TexSox. Coincidentally, the flood control option on the Invision Board doesn't allow a user to post more than four times a minute. So, that means you must perfectly time every post to fall within 15 second of the last. :lol:

If you gave me the names of 5 posters, I could not tell you who has the highest total. I could only tell you which of the 5 creates the best posts, and which of the five is the biggest asshole.

hey! that's a great idea for a new thread!

If you gave me the names of 5 posters, I could not tell you who has the highest total.  I could only tell you which of the 5 creates the best posts, and which of the five is the biggest asshole.

BrandoFan

Spiff

sox4lifeinpa

cwsox

Young Gun

You have your list. Go. :)

I have like 30 posts in the past month, if even that much.  I've been so busy lately and I got Prom and Graduation comin up this weekend so I wont be around for some time.

Wait, you're still in school?

I got out of school the Tuesday before Memorial Day.

I remember Shuff went post crazy when he joined up.

I don't understand why people take this kind of stuff seriously. 

If you gave me the names of 5 posters, I could not tell you who has the highest total.  I could only tell you which of the 5 creates the best posts, and which of the five is the biggest asshole.

Hey I was a bored senior in college posting.

Now I am working, therefore less time to post.

My name is Shuf, thank you have a nice day.

I remember Shuff went post crazy when he joined up.

I don't understand why people take this kind of stuff seriously. 

I'm pretty much the same way. I usually have no idea about post totals, although I could point out different things about almost any name brought up. Although if its a rather recent poster, I may not know much, I'm never around during the day anymore.

At work, I could slack off and go on, but at summer school, I ain't able to :lol:

I have like 30 posts in the past month, if even that much.  I've been so busy lately and I got Prom and Graduation comin up this weekend so I wont be around for some time.

Cripes, I'd of sworn you'd be out of school by now. I finish up my summer school on Thursday. 6 units in 4 weeks :headbang :headbang and ya, its extremely exhausting.

This December I will be running another "Best of Soxtalk" awards thread. You can see last years for the types of awards and who, at that time, was nominated.

holy s*** your still in school. and you havent had prom yet? our prom was in may and we got out 3 weeks ago