Ashlee Simpson

SuperSteve

I am so glad someone posted this. Yesterday, I get home from my workout, a bit tired, sipping on my protein shake, when I hear/see the Ashlee Simpson commercial where she is having trouble saying some lyric.

I almost threw up at how annoying/bad of a singer she is. Her voice is disgusting, absolutley rancid.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so glad someone posted this.  Yesterday, I get home from my workout, a bit tired, sipping on my protein shake, when I hear/see the Ashlee Simpson commercial where she is having trouble saying some lyric.

I almost threw up at how annoying/bad of a singer she is.  Her voice is disgusting, absolutley rancid.

You have a weak stomach man..... :unsure: :lol:

jessica's hotter... :wub:

You may be right, but she's coming along nicely, take a look:

Ashley1.jpg

ashlee_simpson_22.jpg

ashlee_simpson_6.jpg

And who cares about her singing abilities, could Britney Spears ever really sing? Half of the women who get record deals can't sing, but they are nice to look at.

You may be right, but she's coming along nicely, take a look:

And who cares about her singing abilities, could Britney Spears ever really sing?  Half of the women who get record deals can't sing, but they are nice to look at.

she is coming along rather nicely but her nose is really f***ed up. and yeah, i don't ever listen to the chicks sing i like looking at them... :wub:

except kittie, they ain't bad to listen too... :headbang :snr

Edited by Goldmember

not really..  some chick who looks and sings like my ass is pretty disgusting to me.

If Ashlee Simpson looks like your ass, I'd love to see the girls that frequent over at your house on a daily basis.

What would be funny is that every person who calls any of these celebs, whoever they may be, ugly or whatever, to post a picture of their current gf/wife, f*ck buddy or whatever so that we can have a real humor fest.

Aboz, in the past I've professed to this board of Ashlee Simpsons f***ability. They fail to listen. Just wait until Cheat finds this thread and compares her to the "Wicked Witch of the West." :bang

I've taken grief before, but I just look into this girls eyes and see a distinguished appetite for wang.

BTW, Ashleesimpson.net. SOLID site.

I honestly believe that Jessica Simpson is attempting to be a Gracie Allen for the new millenium. I think she plays dumb, because she knows it will get her attention, and it could work to her benefit. Gracie Allen was one of the biggest airheads ever, and it was all a brilliantly played act that made her and George famous beyond all they could imagine. She was smart enough to know she had to be dumb. I seriously would not be surprised to find a bunch of episodes of the "Burns And Allen Show" in Jessica's place.  I don't like Jessica, and it pains me to even speak her name in the same breath as the amazing Gracie, but it is just what I am picking up on. And no, Gracie never, ever, stepped out of character, so I don't expect Jessica to either.

I don't think so.

I think she IS that f***ing dumb, but her handlers have managed to swerve her utter mindnumbing stupidity into a gimmick. Part of the gimmick is to spread her dips***tedness around like fertilizer so people think "She CAN'T be that dumb". The program is working, but I believe that she is dumber than a wall.

Oh and Jessica Simpson minus ANY talent for ANYTHING at all minus ANY looks at all = Ashlee Simpson. Simply horrid....

Aboz, in the past I've professed to this board of Ashlee Simpsons f***ability.  They fail to listen.  Just wait until Cheat finds this thread and compares her to the "Wicked Witch of the West." :bang

I've taken grief before, but I just look into this girls eyes and see a distinguished appetite for wang. 

BTW, Ashleesimpson.net.  SOLID site.

I know I've posted an attached image that I made of her, with a green face, and mole on her nose. But I couldn't find it last time I looked. Not willing to try again.

Oh well. :P