Bulls trade Chandler and 7th pick

The Bulls will not trade Chandler AND a lotto pick for Harrington. DA is an idiot (think Gammons)...but if for some crazy reason Pax decides to do this; I'll throw a brick through his living room window.

I agree, if he does this, I am not watching the draft.

I'm tired of this s***, all I ask for is one player I can get behind...not necessarily a superstar, but someone who is charismatic and just exciting. What a waste.

Luke Jackson and Iggy or Gordon is what I think will happen. Chandler will end up going pretty much straight up for Harrington, imo.

I also think their is a possibility that Crawford goes to Indiana. Larry Bird has mentioned interest in him and I think if the Bulls keep both picks, it means Crawford is as good as gone.

Luke Jackson and Iggy or Gordon is what I think will happen.  Chandler will end up going pretty much straight up for Harrington, imo. 

I also think their is a possibility that Crawford goes to Indiana.  Larry Bird has mentioned interest in him and I think if the Bulls keep both picks, it means Crawford is as good as gone.

I'd like Iggy. :)

I'd like Iggy. :)

And I love Jackson. Guy is a fantastic athlete and a great shooter. He isn't the typical white guy. He is as good an athlete as Iggy, maybe just a little notch better and he's there with Gordon as well. He also has good size. Therefor, my pick would be Jackson/Iggy or Jackson/Gordon. I love Gordon's ability, but he is short and the Bulls have Hinrich so they could really be in trouble defensively when it comes to bigger back courts.

It's a done deal the Bulls have the 7th pick. I heard what Aldridge said last night about this particular deal. He had said the Pacers we're calling a lot of teams trying to get up in the draft to draft Jackson. However, Chandler's contract doesn't work in a trade to get Harrington so this is garbage. The contract would have to be Pippen or E-Rob.

Yes. Finally we can get a higher caliber player in Harrington. I have nothing wrong with dumping Chandler. That guy is nothing more than a lazy piece of s***.

Chandler gets injured a lot, but he is far, FAR from a lazy piece of s***. In fact, when he played, it was almost like an automatic 15+ rebounds every night. The difference between he and Eddie Curry:

Eddie Curry is being FORCED to work hard.

Chandler WANTS to work hard.

It's a done deal the Bulls have the 7th pick. I heard what Aldridge said last night about this particular deal. He had said the Pacers we're calling a lot of teams trying to get up in the draft to draft Jackson. However, Chandler's contract doesn't work in a trade to get Harrington so this is garbage. The contract would have to be Pippen or E-Rob.

That would almost bee too fantastic for the Bulls. Erob has a lot of talent though, I still believe that. He's a good shooter wtih great athletic skills.

The only thing I'll miss out in losing the pick is not getting Jackson, cause I think he's a heck of a player. However, to lose a contract, and pick up Harrington, that would be fantastic. They Bulls would also still have the capabilities to acquire Paul Pierce, if they wanted. IT would obviously involve Chandler, the #3 and of course some contracts (AD or whoever) and who knows if Boston would do that.

But Hinrich, Pierce, Harrington, Curry at the center would be nice. Bulls do have some money with different types of exceptions where they could land a good PF and then of course use the 2nd round picks to hopefully find some decent big men or what not. Plus they still have JYD coming off the bench.

Chandler gets injured a lot, but he is far, FAR from a lazy piece of s***.  In fact, when he played, it was almost like an automatic 15+ rebounds every night.  The difference between he and Eddie Curry:

Eddie Curry is being FORCED to work hard.

Chandler WANTS to work hard.

I agree about Chandler and Curry.

Curry is a baby. Chandler is just injured. But he is healthy now I believe.

Curry needs to be sent far away from Chicago and his bad high school influences.

I agree about Chandler and Curry.

Curry is a baby. Chandler is just injured. But he is healthy now I believe.

Curry needs to be sent far away from Chicago and his bad high school influences.

Chandler, right now, is on a program that is strengthening his back. Once he gets healthy, IMO, he can be almost (Not as good) as good as O'Neal from Indiana. Not as good, but similar. Once Chandler feels healthy about his back, and has confidence that he can go 100% without pain, he is going to be an absolute force. Not to mention he's still young and has time to fill out that body of his.