Rubber time

Heads22

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now Loaiza needs to lock this the hell down and now!! no more gifts to Corky.

ELo, shut them down baby.

Where is that pic of Keira Knightley from, that is awesome and about the only thing that could distract me from this game! :lol: :headbang

Olivo hits a routine grounder to 3rd but Aramis bobbles it and Olivo is safe at 1st.

I just watn to say, watching that swing you just saw Miguel taking off hard down the basepath and then the camera pans to Ramirez who botches the ball.

That is why you need to bust your ass everytime. Maybe Ramirez just botched it, but maybe he saw Olivo hauling ass down that line and thought hey, I gotta hurry, and bam, made the error.

Miguel just got run up at 2nd and I thought he was safe, but a great throw by Paul Bako...absolutely perfect.

terrible call.

I want to see the replay. It was a tremendous throw, but it looked like Miguel was in by quite a bit. He had a tremendous jump and his head was on the bag when the tag came in or so it looked, so I'd have to think his hands definately beat the ball to the bag.

Elo is throwing strikes. Its absolutely huge if he can get a 1-2-3 inning here. To me there is never a bigger statement than a pitcher going out and shutting down teh other team after your offense picks up some runs for ya.

I remember how when I would pitch, when my team scored runs I'd just go out and throw strikes and let them go and I could really ease into a groove and feel comfortable and get really effective. I'd just rock and fire and throw strikes and you could really get your team to stay in the game and knock the opponents out of the game.