another winnable game down the drain

WSoxShuf

I dont care who the closer is, your seriously a dick for starting this thread beore the game was even over. Doesnt matter what happens at the end of this game, YOUR STILL A DICK.

No actually Marte is the dick for letting the go ahead runs score. Be that as it may, they better be awake tomorrow in Cleveland - why wasn't today a day game (too hot in TX)?

I dont care who the closer is, your seriously a dick for starting this thread beore the game was even over. Doesnt matter what happens at the end of this game, YOUR STILL A DICK.

I agree

today sucked, but think of it this way

at least we're not the cubs.

I was jesting, sorry I thought it was obvious enough to not use green, but be that as it may, he is paid to be a closer and he sure the hell didn't do that today.

um.......no. Shingo is the closer damaso is the setup man, so damaso ain't paid to be a closer.

um.......no.  Shingo is the closer damaso is the setup man, so damaso ain't paid to be a closer.

People really have some big sticks up their ass tonight, don't they?

Try this on for size, he's paid to be a setup man and he didn't do the job tonight, are you f***ing happy now? :lol:

We split with Texas, one of the best teams in the AL. Sure - this was a winnable game, but this is a very good team. I'm happy with a split, and now we have to go to the Jake and take at least one, go for two, against two of the best lefties in the AL.

I have confidence in our lineup. Let's go get 'em, Sox!

People really have some big sticks up their ass tonight, don't they?

Try this on for size, he's paid to be a setup man and he didn't do the job tonight, are you f***ing happy now?  :lol:

Much better. :D I'm just tired of everyone bashing damaso. He sucked tonight, he wasn't himself, it f***in happens, he's still the best lefty reliever in the american league. Everyone get off his f***in back he had a bad night and guess what he'll have another bad night this year. I'll take my chances with Damaso and Shingo every night because for the most part we're going to win those games that these two appear in.

Much better. :D I'm just tired of everyone bashing damaso.  He sucked tonight, he wasn't himself, it f***in happens, he's still the best lefty reliever in the american league.  Everyone get off his f***in back he had a bad night and guess what he'll have another bad night this year.  I'll take my chances with Damaso and Shingo every night because for the most part we're going to win those games that these two appear in.

What are the odds, the night action Jackson has 123 inning (first time in a while) Marte has his second worst outing of the year (opening day being the worst). I can really see this team in third place by the end of the week, especially if they do not get one in Cleveland.

What are the odds,  the night action Jackson has 123 inning (first time in a while)  Marte has his second worst outing of the year (opening day being the worst). I can really see this team in third place by the end of the week, especially if they do not get one in Cleveland.

Do you work for the Cubune? I remember they had an article a couple weeks back about how the sox were going to be in 3rd place rather soon. We're a game up on the twins in the loss column. Hopefully we atleast split with the indians then we can come back to the cell and kick some tiger and twinkie ass.

Do you work for the Cubune?  I remember they had an article a couple weeks back about how the sox were going to be in 3rd place rather soon.  We're a game up on the twins in the loss column.  Hopefully we atleast split with the indians then we can come back to the cell and kick some tiger and twinkie ass.

I am just saying it is a possiblity because face it if Cleveland had a decent bullpen they would be in first by four or five games.

I am just saying it is a possiblity because face it if Cleveland had a decent bullpen they would be in first by four or five games.

Your point? If we had Barry Bonds and Albert Pujols, we'd be up a couple games, too. I'm just so tired of that excuse because every team has its flaws and the Bullpen is one third of the game, so thats one huge hole.

Point is if this team don't get there head out of there ass they will be looking up at two teams in the standings.

Um, even if we lose both games in Cleveland, we still have a 1 1/2 game lead on them. With their pen you never know what will happen, and we have Buehrle and Garcia pitching. Chill out guys.

Your point? If we had Barry Bonds and Albert Pujols, we'd be up a couple games, too. I'm just so tired of that excuse because every team has its flaws and the Bullpen is one third of the game, so thats one huge hole.

BINGO. The bullpen is a huge part of this game and if you can't have guys that can get outs in the pen then your going to have a lot of problems.

f***ing biggest dumbass move by Gullien this year. You mhave to bunt with two on no one out. I don't give a damn if PK can't bunt at least try god Ozzie WTF was that s***

You've got two men on with no outs and your best RBI guy in that day's lineup at the plate. Even if he gets the bunt down, Gload would have had to hit something with authority(when does that ever happen?) or Rowand would need a hit. And the way PK runs and bunts, there was a decent chance that he bunts into a double play. If he got a hit we'd all say great move. Chill out.