Maggs leaving Cleveland

Chisoxfn

Maggs is becoming a cancer IMHO.

I don't understand that conclusion at all

I love Maggs, but he is really starting to let me down

Nor that statement.

A person who is injured is a cancer and letting you down? Have you ever had an injury that took time to heal totally and properly? I am curious as to your explanation here, my friend.

The only thing here that has left me scratching my head is that Maggs was put out in RF. He should be gradually given more of the game back after the long time period that he was out for. I was thinking that at least 2 weeks of DHing would have been the best thing for Maggs with a little bit of running on the treadmill on the side.

You know I hate to say this but in a weird sort of way I hope you're right.

I'm tired of the drama.

I'd rather get something instead of nothing for Maggs.

Espesially since all of the deals that KW has made make it about 99.5% certian that Magglio will not be a White Sox next year. He has already filled his spot in the OF and his salary slot. To me that saids it all.

he doesn't have a contract next year...

I misspoke. What teams would not only be interested in him as a rent-a-player but also willing to give him a new contract starting in 2005 with those large figures he is looking for?

teams that are making a play off push in a tight race that need offence

like the dodgers, giants, red sox, A's (keep him away from there please), padres, braves, phillies, maybe marlins

id like to get mota from the dodgers, but theyd have to throw in some good prospect as well