Facing reality, again

BobDylan

Without Magglio and Frank, the Twins are a better team.

Koskie > Crede

Guzman = Valentin

Rivas = Harris/Uribe

Morneau

Jones > Borchard/Perez/Gload

Hunter > Rowand

Stewart = Lee

LeCroy > Alomar Jr

Radke > Buehrle

Santana > Garcia

Silva > Loaiza

Lohse

Greisinger

Nathan > Takatsu

Romero

Rincon > Politte

Roa > Jackson

Fultz > Cotts

Mullholland

These are purely opinions, but the White Sox aren't very favorable without Thomas and Ordonez.

Without Magglio and Frank, the Twins are a better team.

Koskie > Crede

Guzman = Valentin

Rivas = Harris/Uribe

Morneau

Hunter > Rowand

Stewart = Lee

Radke > Buehrle

Santana > Garcia

Silva > Loaiza

Lohse

Greisinger

Nathan > Takatsu

Romero

Rincon > Politte

Roa > Jackson

Fultz > Cotts

Mullholland

These are purely opinions, but the White Sox aren't very favorable without Thomas and Ordonez.

I'm not a huge fan of comparing players by position to figure out what team is better, also Mullholland is in their rotation right now and I think Seth is in aaa but anyways if I had to do this mine would be like this:

Koskie > Crede

Guzman

Rivas = Harris/Uribe

Morneau

Hunter

Stewart

Radke

Santana > Garcia

Silva > Loaiza

Lohse

Mullholland > Schoeneweis

Nathan = Takatsu

Romero

Rincon > Politte

Roa > Jackson

Fultz > Cotts

Guzman

Hunter

Stewart

Radke

Nathan

I don't feel Valentin is better than Guzman because he's apparently the White Sox 2 hitter, who's batting .240 with an OBP barely over .300 and he's an automatic out against lefties. While Guzman doesn't have a high OBP either, he's batting .287 all around and hits both pitchers rather solid (.273 avg against right, .314 against left). Clutch hitter or not, he's not a good hitter in the 2 hole for the White Sox.

I also think Hunter is better than Rowand because he showed up and put up numbers for the entire season. While it maybe didn't matter as much with Thomas and Ordonez healthy, where was Rowand to start the year? And there is no disputing Hunters ability in the field.

I don't think Lee is better than Stewart for one simple reason, Stewart gets that team going. He's one of the best lead off hitters in the AL and he flat out gets on base for them and brings in big hits. Carlos has good numbers, but has choked many, many times in clutch situations for the Sox.

I don't know why you feel Buehrle is better than Radke. Buehrle's been up and down all year and while he's been real good at times, his ERA is 3.93, nothing stellar. He also folded against Radke in game 1.

And Takatsu better than Nathan? Takatsu has been good for the Sox, but Nathan has been better. Shingo 8 saves (0 blown) 1.19 ERA. Nathan 27 saves (1 blown) 0.99 ERA.

And Takatsu better than Nathan? Takatsu has been good for the Sox, but Nathan has been better. Shingo 8 saves (0 blown) 1.19 ERA. Nathan 27 saves (1 blown) 0.99 ERA.

Yeah that one I'm going to change, I think it's more of an equal thing right now. Shingo has been awesome but so has nathan he does have more saves but shingo hasn't had the opp's yet(obviously).

Right now that may be true, but there's 2 factors that come into consideration.

1) Kenny Williams - Who knows what's going on in this guy's head, I gotta feeling he's not going to settle for what we have if we lose the series tomorrow. Bautista from the D-Backs and Catalanotto from the Blue Jays are likely targets.

2) The Twinkies Schedule - Let's see how they can cope with opponents such as the A's and Yankees awaiting their presence.

Right now that may be true, but there's 2 factors that come into consideration.

1) Kenny Williams - Who knows what's going on in this guy's head, I gotta feeling he's not going to settle for what we have if we lose the series tomorrow. Bautista from the D-Backs and Catalanotto from the Blue Jays are likely targets.

2) The Twinkies Schedule - Let's see how they can cope with opponents such as the A's and Yankees awaiting their presence.

I think a legitimate everyday player in RF (hopefully somebody for the top of the order) is a must now...and so is some bullpen relief.

Don't forget, Rowan et al, that they'll have Mauer coming off the DL soon...and that kid can flat-out HIT.

Until he goes back on the DL again. THat knee injury/surgery he had is really serious. He won't be playing catcher much longer. One site I read had him done as a catcher within 5 years. He will be switched to 1B most likely.

s*** anything is fine with me if we can get Borchard off the field... the guy needs to either play or go home.. Im starting to get tired of him

You can't blame Borchard..the guy is thrusted into a playoff run and he's not going to succeed in the situation..

Jumping from Triple A to the big leagues back to Triple A and back to the bigs..He needs to start the season on the team from beginning to end.

We have to get a vet to replace Borchrad for this season..It's not Joe's fault, but now is not the time for him to learn and fail in the bigs..we're in a playoff race.