Party's over...

gr8shagz

f*** this team...they're DONE. Another f***ing year down the tubes and another f***ing year that we get our asses beat by a small market team with s*** talent.

Requirements for next year....

1. No more f***ing Jose Valentin....BYE, GONE...I've had enough of his bulls***.

2. Trade Joe Borchard or just keep his sorry ass in the minor leagues. He sucks.

3. Either Joe Crede starts producing or ship his ass out of town. OR, make him a career minor f***ing leaguer. This guy's supposed to have all of this "potential"...I don't see s***.

4. Re-sign Maggs...open up your pocketbook cheap ass Reinsdorf and pay him whatever the f*** he wants. No more cheap s***.

5. Get the f***ing payroll to over 80 mill! NO WAY we compete unless we start competing money wise with the big boys.

f*** the Sox, f*** the Twins...and :fyou

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

f*** this team...they're DONE. Another f***ing year down the tubes and another f***ing year that we get our asses beat by a small market team with s*** talent.

1. No more f***ing Jose Valentin....BYE, GONE...I've had enough of his bulls***.

2. Trade Joe Borchard or just keep his sorry ass in the minor leagues. He sucks.

3. Either Joe Crede starts producing or ship his ass out of town. OR, make him a career minor f***ing leaguer. This guy's supposed to have all of this "potential"...I don't see s***.

4. Re-sign Maggs...open up your pocketbook cheap ass Reinsdorf and pay him whatever the f*** he wants. No more cheap s***.

5. Get the f***ing payroll to over 80 mill! NO WAY we compete unless we start competing money wise with the big boys.

f*** the Sox, f*** the Twins...and  :fyou

OK, c ya later. Don't come back, the team is done, so just go away.

Lordy, let the guy/gal vent.  This series was absolutely brutal to watch.

Yeah, but these type of threads are so damn predictable, it gets sickening after awhile. You can ignore them, but too many pop up.

Amen. :notworthy

Lordy, let the guy/gal vent.  This series was absolutely brutal to watch.

I agree. Let him vent all he wants. We all may look like trolls right now, but look at what just happened. We got swept!!!!!

5. Get the f***ing payroll to over 80 mill! NO WAY we compete unless we start competing money wise with the big boys

So true. I am tired of all the cheapness.

f*** this team...they're DONE.

You know what, YOU're done, and are f***ing stupid. What were the Twins fans saying when we swept their ass in Minnesota a month ago. Quite possibly the same thing. It's f***ing August. Not one f***ing team doesn't play a stretch of bad baseball. The f***ing Yankees got swept by Boston at Yankee Stadium earlier this year, and they played worse than us that weekend. Next weekend, they dropped 3 of 4 in Boston. Now look at the standings. One series in July is hardly the end of the world, sure, it couldn't have gone anyworse, but it is not a stretch AT ALL for us to be in first in the next week or so, because we've got an easy schedule coming up.

f***, I'm all worked up.

He can vent all he wants but saying the team is done, if they're done then why even hang around here?

That's the part that gets me.

The team is not done. Last I checked, they still have 63 or so more games left, so they're not officially done yet, and they're still mathematically alive.

I'll agree this is ugly. The Twins outpitched us the first two, and we handed them this game on a silver platter. But they are still far from done. With the upcoming schedule all we need to do is win the series against some of these weaker teams like they should, and we will likely gain ground on the Twins because of their wicked schedule. Plus we still have I think 6 games against them.

I know this sounds stupid, but I thought a couple things went well today. First, I thought Loaiza turned in a decent start for once. If Crede comes up with that grounder instead of pulling a Bill Buckner, he might have gotten a win. 4 runs in 7 innings is decent, should really have been 3 earned because of Crede. Second, the offense showed signs of life, although we ran out of it. Lee and Konerko didn't do squat, and we still got 4, could have been much more. Let's hope this wasn't a fluke.

We have to start playing better, but it's way to early to say we're done. For those of you that want to say we are... :fyou and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.

You have started three retarded threads and you only have three posts, nice first impression.

Anyone who says that we should open the picketbooks for Maggs is foolish right now. His knee condition is going to likely make him a permanent DH in a few years. There are reports that his condition can easily lead to fractures, etc. With a payroll around 60 million, you just can't risk 25% of it going to someone who will always be on the DL. Look what happened to the Orioles with Albert belle.

Also, we still lead the season series with the Twins, so what the hell. We've won 6 of 7 games in Minnesota this year, so it's ridiculous to think that they're extremely superior to us.

Agreed, the road team is dominating the series this year so it is not the end of the world plus they have seven games with the Yankees who they have not beaten in the regular season in three years

Also, we still lead the season series with the Twins, so what the hell. We've won 6 of 7 games in Minnesota this year, so it's ridiculous to think that they're extremely superior to us.

We also had Maggs and/or Frank for most of those games, and they didn't have Stewart and/or Mauer for those games. Anyone who compares these rosters and thinks the Sox are better is foolish.

What were the Twins fans saying when we swept their ass in Minnesota a month ago.  Quite possibly the same thing.

Bad comparison.

When the Sox swept the Twins it left the Twins only 1 game out.

One thing for sure, KW has got to drop the phone now and not invest one more penny or one more player on this team. He should just wait and see if the Twins somehow collapse or if Frank or Maggs returns.

While I agree with that in general, Frank and/or Maggs(not sure who was playing at the time) were still in the lineup.

I still think we match up pretty well with them. The only place I definitely give them an edge is on defense. Santana is awesome and on fire, and Radke is decent, but the rest of their rotation doesn't offer much. Freddy and Buehrle are pretty solid pitchers that didn't pitch so hot, and Garland and Loaiza at least keep us in the game. Even with Benson I think it's about a draw. Our offense has a lot more weapons too. Even without Frank and Maggs, Lee and Rowand(also didn't play today, better sign for O) are hitting well, and Konerko and Everett can do some damage. They're better at manufacturing runs because they have to. All we need is someone besides Rowand and our middle 3 to hit and we should seriously outperform them. Our pens seem to be pretty even, we both use 2 guys most of the time that are effective and not much else. It just seems like some series we forget how to play when we play them.

Also, please, don't anyone come up with a "this is our year and we need to go for it, otherwise this team is dead to me" statement. I've seen a bunch of these already and I think this thread is going there. It stopped being "our year" when Maggs went back on the DL. We still can fight out a playoff spot with the guys we have, and we'll be in awesome shape for next season if we can resign Maggs. Just relax, and get ready for the next game.