Garland

Soxfest

Needs to step up NO excuses, it is time the guy wins a must game and quits his MR average label. Lets see what he has got when it counts most.

I agree but does it matter anymore? Even if we get Cy Garland tonight, guaranteed we get Judy Garland in his next start. I've written this guy off as a number 4 SP, at best, that will hover around .500 his whole career. If anyone out there offers up a deal where Judy is mentioned, please KW, by all means, deal him.

Killa let me ask you a question.. Would you have dealt Garland in that trade that nearly went down in 01 (I think this was the year) for Erstad? Just curious. ;)

No. I was still under the delusion that maybe Judy would become what everyone here hoped he could/should have been by August of '04.

I agree but does it matter anymore? Even if we get Cy Garland tonight, guaranteed we get Judy Garland in his next start. I've written this guy off as a number 4 SP, at best, that will hover around .500 his whole career. If anyone out there offers up a deal where Judy is mentioned, please KW, by all means, deal him.

I agree Killa I do not care for him at all , but alot of people defend him , i would trade him in a minute he is AVERAGE at best. If he gets ripped tonight hell with Judy, he has had 100 chances to step up.

The offense is pulling the Judy right now.  We scored 2 on Sunday, 2 on Monday, 3 on Tuesday, 4 on Wednesday, and 2 on Thursday.....Woo-hoo!

Those are recent woes. Please explain Garland's consistent mediocrity or is it that he's young and needs more time to develop?

There is no defending JG anymore, he is just not a very good pitcher and .500 record 4th starter and no more and this ass is arbitration eligible........PLZ

Completely agree with you....However, be prepared to take some abuse from the dumbs*** supporters of Judy...

Completely agree with you....However, be prepared to take some abuse from the dumbs*** supporters of Judy...

The only numbers that matter.....

Judy Garland

2000: 4-8

2001: 6-7

2002: 12-12

2003: 12-13

2004 (to date): 7-7

I don't give a f*** what any of Judy's supporters say when it comes to WHIP, ERA, IP, Home/Away, Righty vs. Lefty, etc. The only numbers that mean s*** clearly show that Judy is mediocre to a fault. Who cares what your other stats are when your career W-L is 41-47 over 4+ seasons?

The only numbers that matter.....

Judy Garland

2000: 4-8

2001: 6-7

2002: 12-12

2003: 12-13

2004 (to date): 7-7

I don't give a f*** what any of Judy's supporters say when it comes to WHIP, ERA, IP, Home/Away, Righty vs. Lefty, etc. The only numbers that mean s*** clearly show that Judy is mediocre to a fault. Who cares what your other stats are when your career W-L is 41-47 over 4+ seasons?

His ERA is mediocre, FWIW. A career ERA of 4-4.50(do not have the stats off hand right now) is nothing to write home about.

We struggle to tie it and 2 f***ing batters later we're losing. f*** you Jon Garland. I will not miss you whenever your sorry ass leaves the White Sox. Bastard.

2 runs so far. But it's not like Garland has been the only one to pull this s***. Sad to say, it's becoming routine for Judy and Loaiza especially.