2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are gonna have to see about that. Urban has an out clause in his contract ONLY for ND, in that Urban would owe Utah nothing if the ND job opened and he wanted to take it. I wouldn't hold my breath on anywhere but ND, not even Florida.

We will see whether or not this story is true, if it is, ND has a huge blackeye from Florida.

http://www.jacksonville.com/tu-online/stor...col_meyer.shtml

Hello ACC, thanks for letting us into your great conference. It makes us look even better when we are playing each other for your conference championship.

Regards,

Virginia Tech and Miami

Doesn't the ACC look like absolute s*** for letting these 2 new teams run all over em?

Go UCLA!!

:headbang :headbang

Although while I think the PAC 10 sucks this year minus Cal and USC, USC deserves the National Championship and I think people will see why when they watch this game (I'm assuming its televised everywhere).

On a sidenote, when is the Auburn Tenn game? That should be an awesome game.

Leinart and Bush are amazing.

But I can't help but think about a playoff system. I mean Cal, USC, Auburn, OU, Utah, Texas god that would be fun to watch.

I personally think any of the 4 teams I mentioned at the start could do it.

Jason, what the hell is up with Southern California? It rained last week in the USC-Notre Dame game and there is a chance of rain today (albeit only 20-30%) against UCLA?

They said last week's game with rain was the first rain game at home for USC since freakin 1987! Now possibly two weeks in a row?

El Nino arrive early or what?

Jason, what the hell is up with Southern California?  It rained last week in the USC-Notre Dame game and there is a chance of rain today (albeit only 20-30%) against UCLA?

They said last week's game with rain was the first rain game at home for USC since freakin 1987!  Now possibly two weeks in a row?

El Nino arrive early or what?

Hell, it snowed out here a couple weeks ago. Well out in Riverside. SoCal has became the midwest this year. My dads in Iowa and its colder here then it is there.

Been cold and windy....as a SoCal wuss I've been freezing my ass off :lol:

:headbang  :headbang

Although while I think the PAC 10 sucks this year minus Cal and USC, USC deserves the National Championship and I think people will see why when they watch this game (I'm assuming its televised everywhere).

On a sidenote, when is the Auburn Tenn game?  That should be an awesome game. 

Leinart and Bush are amazing.

Auburn-Tennessee game is at 5:00 (central) on CBS. Yes, the USC-UCLA game is on nationally, as is the SEC Championship.

We could argue all day or for weeks as has already been going on, but Auburn is damned good. It will be a shame if they get shut out. I am not an Auburn fan, but have watched this team all year long and they are as impressive a college football team as I have seen in a long time.

Hell, it snowed out here a couple weeks ago.  Well out in Riverside.  SoCal has became the midwest this year.  My dads in Iowa and its colder here then it is there. 

Been cold and windy....as a SoCal wuss I've been freezing my ass off  :lol:

They just said it was 59 degrees. You are a wuss!

They just said it was 59 degrees.  You are a wuss!

Its warmer today. Yesterday it was 45 with like 20 mile an hour winds.

But ya, I'm a wuss. Although I really hate the heat.

I agree though, if everyone wins today its gonna be a major shame that one undefeated team is held out. All play in big conferences and are deserving.

Holy s***, Bush with a huge TD and the asswhooping has begun. Hell of a cut by Bush.