2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4th and 1 for Michigan with signs of life, and instead of running Hart up the middle, we try a pass to the flats. Lloyd Carr or whomever called these plays today, really f***ed up.

It seems like Ohio State is trying to let Michigan get back in the game. But Michigan is being polite and insisting on letting Ohio State win.

4th and 1 for Michigan with signs of life, and instead of running Hart up the middle, we try a pass to the flats. Lloyd Carr or whomever called these plays today, really f***ed up.

Edwards was wide open and should have caught that. Blaming playcalling there is a mistake.

Don't care if he caught it, should of been a simple run up the middle.

That's ignorant. The play worked, it wasn't executed. He catches it you praise it and have the first down. He was WIDE open with a good pass. I don't see how you can honestly b**** about playcalling when your WR drops a wide open pass. :headshake

UNC beat Duke 40-17 to reach bowl eligability today. Picked 10th in the 11 team league of the ACC this year, UNC will end up 5th at worst, and possibly 3rd-4th. Huge win for the program and coach John Bunting who received a 2 year extension after the game that will have him in Chapel Hill until 2009 and will help with top recruits who were wary of his status earlier on. UNC will likely end up in the Continental Tire Bowl against someone like Notre Dame or West Virginia :headbang . Makes up for a crappy basketball start.

UNC beat Duke 40-17 to reach bowl eligability today. Picked 10th in the 11 team league of the ACC this year, UNC will end up 5th at worst, and possibly 3rd-4th. Huge win for the program and coach John Bunting who received a 2 year extension after the game that will have him in Chapel Hill until 2009 and will help with top recruits who were wary of his status earlier on. UNC will likely end up in the Continental Tire Bowl against someone like Notre Dame or West Virginia  :headbang . Makes up for a crappy basketball start.

It's too bad they didnt suck-then spurrier might have gone to unc in 06 :lol:

Hey Palehosefan...I'm not trying to bust your balls or anything, but did UNC really count on getting Spurrier? I am a Sophomore at South Carolina and I heard all the rumors were between UNC or USC. I know you guys are looking very good up there and are going to be very strong in a very strong ACC. And, I know even after the loss today for my Cocks that we have a very talented bunch; past 3 or 4 years, been in the top 20 or 15 in recruiting. Anyways, sorry for the babble...Good Luck with the bowl game

P.S. What bowl are you guys going to end up in?

Well alot of guys with great sources in the past were posting that our AD was being re-assigned to another department and we were getting Matt Kupec to take over as UNC AD, they also said that "higher ups" were in negotations with Spurrier for a while, this was all before UNC upset Miami, when it was looking like UNC was going to be in for another miserable season. After the Miami game and with the bowl season wrapped up, the "talk" just kind of vanished. There are still some bitter UNC fans that can't accept that we didn't go all out for Spurrier. But they are going to have to get over it. Congrats on a great hire, you guys will be at the top of the SEC in 2 years. Hopefully we will be ok also.

Only 18 carries for Hart. Never even gave him a chance to control the game. Horrible.

GO HAWKEYES...I guess.

That's because he couldn't control the game when he was getting the ball and common sense says that you don't continue a thing going bad.

I disagreed with the firing.

Way ot go out strong Ron.

I didn't disagree w/the firing but the timing was horrible, to fire a guy midseason but ask him to continue to coach for the rest of the season-that was horribly handled by the athletic department.