2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over-rated *clap clap clapclapclap*

As much as it would suck to be back in the Motor City Bowl I would love to see NU rape NIU head to head.

they also play next year at ryan field. id rather try to goto a higher bowl than the motor city bowl so i can wait till next year

this U of I/NW game is a tough pick w/NW at -12.5

last year it was easy money b/c they were only 6-7 pt. favorites

and i think i'd take IU at +20 at Purdue, it's more likely to be a 10-12 pt game than it is to be a blowout - Orton's not 100%, yet he's starting and IU will of course get up for the rivalry game

The season will amount to something as long as they beat the wolveerines, it is always a great game.

Never matters what either team has done prior in the season. Game should be a pick every year on the Vegas lines.

I'm scared. :ph34r:

MEEEEEEEEEEEECHIGAN!

So the Purdue/IU game is available only on ESPN.com, which sucks to begin with, but then ESPN was having problems with the feed, leaving people unable to see Purdue's first 14 pts.

21-3 Purdue w/1:25 left in the first

Taylor Stubblefield has just become the NCAA's All-Time Reception Leader! :headbang

If I see Michigan's defense rushing 3 again, I'm gonna puke. Hard enough getting pressure rushing 4. Smith is tearing us up.

20-14 OSU at the half.

Henne plays good in the 2nd half all year, hope it continues.