Bulls Game Thread

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't help when they are 10 of 20 from three.

s***!

Nocioni hurt.

Buddy, 10 of 20 for 3 is super good.

In tonights game the problem was the refs, no post threat, to many turnovers.

If they hit 40-50% of their 3's id be estatic. Considering we have lost in OT and by 10 and we will be getting curry and davis back, i guess that is a good sign. Unfortunately, the west coast swing is coming up, EH!

Id say the Chandler era is over, but we havent seen curry yet- i actually have my hopes hi for him.

He's in a contract year, so he'll probably finally produce amazingly, and then turn into a another version of a poor man's Erick Dampier pre 2004. ;)

Buddy, 10 of 20 for 3 is super good.

In tonights game the problem was the refs, no post threat, to many turnovers.

If they hit 40-50% of their 3's id be estatic.  Considering we have lost in OT and by 10 and we will be getting curry and davis back, i guess that is a good sign.  Unfortunately, the west coast swing is coming up, EH!

He knows that 10-20 from threes are good that is why he said it did not help us any. :banghead

I saw none of the game, but 23/26 in turnovers is sloppy as all hell.

And you gotta be impressed by Deng, only like 19 years old chippin ini 25 and 5. Not bad at all. I thought the guy would struggle without a true position, but a scorer is a scorer I guess.

i like deng because he seems to be the only guy that isnt forcing the ball.... nocioni and hinrich both seem to do that but i love there games anyway. Going to be interesting how our offense clicks with curry back on Tuesday if he can get avg anywhere between 15-20ppg our team may not be half bad with deng and nocioni emerging as they have been.

i dont think we can really blame ben gordon for being so bad... the guy is 2 small to be a successful SG in the NBA... he is going to be over matched every game because they guy he is guarding is going to be anwhere from 6'5-6'8 while he is like 6'2

I think gordon should be a succesful SG.

He is very strong for a 2b and very quick for a 2b with a GREAT shot when he is on and can control the game(now this is what i saw at uconn). If Hinrich,Nocioni,and Deng continue their solid ways and Curry breaks out we could actually have a competitive team.

PG-Hinrich/Gordon/Duhon

SG-Gordon/Deng/Nocioni

SF-Nocioni/Deng

PF-Tyson Chandler/Antonio Davis/Othella

C-Eddy Curry/Antonio Davis/Othella

This could be a competitive team if the main variablles of chandler,gordon, & curry have breakout seasons-2/3 at least.

i dont think we can really blame ben gordon for being so bad... the guy is 2 small to be a successful SG in the NBA... he is going to be over matched every game because they guy he is guarding is going to be anwhere from 6'5-6'8 while he is like 6'2

I don't really by into the height factor. I mean since lenard went out earl boykins is gonna get a bulk of the time and he is 7-9 inches shorter than most other point guards. He will average ar least 12-15 points per game. That should be the worst gordon does.

I dunno, the Pacers are better than the Suns, plus we have Curry and Davis.

I think this will be close.

Have you seen the amount of points they have put up this year? They have light out shooters and the bulls defense is really not good, i am surprised that they have done as well as they have actually.

Have you seen the amount of points they have put up this year? They have light out shooters and the bulls defense is really not good, i am surprised that they have done as well as they have actually.

Yes I have, but the Pacers are still a better overall team IMO.

And we hung in with them, without ED and AD.