FUCK YOU DETROIT

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah according to Gray, the first thrower was the guy in the white hat, who actually pulls Artest off of the kid with the glasses... at first, white hat guy is just trying to protect the other kid, but then he uses his free hand to land a few punches on Artest.

Damn if the white hat guy threw it, he was sure calm as Artest tore into the stands.

No, he doesn't have teamate to defend.

He didn't just almost get in a fight with a player on the other team.

He wasn't already riled up.

Alright...

let me heave a plastic cup full of beer at you.

And watch you stand there and take it.

He doesnt have a teammate to defend

He didn't just almost get in a fight with a player on the other team.

He wasn't already riled up.

so he shouldnt do anything if that happens

Come on people think?

What's gonna happen when you throw something at a player who is in the heat of a battle.

THINK!

You are honestly comparing basketball to "heat of battle?" I understand the passion these players have, but Artest won't persuade many of his innocense.

Artest was fuming, and he simply exploded because a plastic cup landed on him. I don't recall Rocco Baldelli jumping into the stands when Sox fans drenched him in beer.

You are honestly comparing basketball to "heat of battle?" I understand the passion these players have, but Artest won't persuade many of his innocense.

Artest was fuming, and he simply exploded because a plastic cup landed on him.  I don't recall Rocco Baldelli jumping into the stands when Sox fans drenched him in beer.

He just got shoved in the throat and one of the toughest guys in the league wanted to fight him.

Yeah, that's like a walk in the park.

Artest was fuming, and he simply exploded because a plastic cup landed on him.  I don't recall Rocco Baldelli jumping into the stands when Sox fans drenched him in beer.

Everyone's afraid of us "ghetto" White Sox fans.... :rolly

He just got shoved in the throat and one of the toughest guys in the league wanted to fight him.

Yeah, that's like a walk in the park.

Does a scuffle between players give anyone the justification to attack a fan? What matters is Artest overreacted and physically attacked an innocent person. I'm sure he's not the first basketball player in NBA history to have a cup of beer thrown on him.

Does a scuffle between players give anyone the justification to attack a fan?  What matters is Artest overreacted and physically attacked an innocent person.  I'm sure he's not the first basketball player in NBA history to have a cup of beer thrown on him.

Say I walk up to you and throw a cup full of beer at you...

What would you do?

Are you for real.

It wouldn't be your first instinct to hit me?

Come on dude.

I might push you, but thats about it. And besides, Ron Artest going after and assaulting an innocent fan kind of defeats the purpose of your analogy anyway. And if you think this is human nature, how come this doesn't happen everytime players have stuff thrown at them, if they did there would be incidents like this all the time.

I might push you, but thats about it.  And besides, Ron Artest going after and assaulting an innocent fan kind of defeats the purpose of your analogy anyway.  And if you think this is human nature, how come this doesn't happen everytime players have stuff thrown at them, if they did there would be incidents like this all the time.

Because a lot of the time they have no idea who threw the s***.

This picture is deserving of a "OWNED" title if I've ever seen one.

Like I said before I almost pissed my pants when I saw that.

The dude thinks he's all tough s***, then all the sudden he realizes the guy who was standing infront of him is gone and an enraged Ron Artest is coming right for him.