FUCK YOU DETROIT

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing that got me all pumped up :lol:

Man f*** Detroits b**** ass fans, they got what they deserved and they are lucky that people where trying to stop Artest and Jackson or they wouldnt have been too happy.. because they would beat the hell out of some of those drunk stupid fans

Wow. There was an enormous black guy who landed a few hay makers on an Indiana player. These fans we're showing absolutely NO mercy on these players. If security did their job, atleast 5 fans should currently be under arrest.

I'm calling it right now: Mariotti jumps over this incident and references the numerous fan incidents at USCF, while Tribune ignores all similarities between this and their fan-brawl 6 years ago.

Where were you? Artest is not even close to being in the wrong in that situation.

Charging the stands would be one.

Let me make it clear. I TOTALLY understand what happened. There is absolutely NO reason for what the fans did. But personally, I believe in self-restraint. There are better ways of resolving a conflict than charging the stands and beating the s*** out of a guy. It only makes the situation worse.

Let me make it clear. I TOTALLY understand what happened. There is absolutely NO reason for what the fans did. But personally, I believe in self-restraint. There are better ways of resolving a conflict than charging the stands and beating the s*** out of a guy. It only makes the situation worse.

f*** that... self restraint is being the bigger man if someones calling you out

but getting a beer poured on you, and a bottle thrown at you?? hell no

I am saying basically all of us and anyone in general would have attacked the fan that did it. I sure as hell know i would.

I am saying basically all of us and anyone in general would have attacked the fan that did it. I sure as hell know i would.

I would have handled it better. Violance is no way to solve a conflict. Get the guys thrown in jail. Sue them. Do whatever you need to. but going after and punching a guy is no way to solve it.

There's also something called self-defense.

It's self-defense if a guy pulls a gun on you or tries to stab you with a knife. But pouring a beer on you or throwing a bottle? No. Punching a guy for pouring a beer on you is overkill. What if the guy really DID have a knife on him when Artest went into the stands? Should Artest have still charged the stands in self-defense. Obviously not.