FUCK YOU DETROIT

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy s*** I think I just pissed myself.

The look on the guys face that Artest originall went after.

LMFAO!

You can almost pinpoint the transformation from joy to pure FEAR. :lol:

Jermaine O'Neal was drenched with beer and coke wakling into the locker area. AND HE WAS ATTEMPTING TO RUN BACK OUT!

It was a fan that ran on the court.  What do you think he was trying to do?

Ok, then I misidentified the pacer. he was right behind Artest and the blow was landed on a guy in the stands. I dont think the guy was even involved. Correct me if I am wwrong, i only caught the back part of the punch.

Saw it, the Pistons fans were totally classless and out of line during the brawl. However, Ron Artest should never have gone into the stands. It was a f***ing plastic cup, anyone defending Artest is nuts. There are so many things that are wrong with this incident its unbelievable. Ben Wallace should get a lot of the blame to, the foul by Artest was a cheap shot in that type of game where the outcome is decided but he went way overboard.

Anyone who can say they would have stayed on the court all clam is lying.

You are in the heat of an NBA game, almost got in a fight with a big ass dude on the Pistions, and are simply lying on the scorers table. Your emotions are probably at an all time high then some dousche throws a cup at you.

You would snap too.

Anyone who can say they would have stayed on the court all clam is lying.

You are in the heat of an NBA game, almost got in a fight with a big ass dude on the Pistions, and are simply lying on the scorers table. Your emotions are probably at an all time high then some dousche throws a cup at you.

You would snap too.

Agreed, 100%.