FUCK YOU DETROIT

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's self-defense if a guy pulls a gun on you or tries to stab you with a knife. But pouring a beer on you or throwing a bottle? No. Punching a guy for pouring a beer on you is overkill. What if the guy really DID have a knife on him when Artest went into the stands? Should Artest have still charged the stands in self-defense. Obviously not.

um... if a guy pulls a gun on you im pretty sure you wont be running after him trying to fight him with your fists..

Pouring beer on someone and throwing a bottle at them is pretty much as low as you can f***ing get..

They got what they deserved..

I figured as much.

WAIT! Brainstorm! Next time the Bulls get a 2-0 lead, have Curry charge the stands and punch some guy in the nuts. Get the rest of the team to join in and the game will get called. We win!!

Yeah, it's the whole 2-0 lead that will be a problem for us...

I'm sorry, Artest overreacted. While the fight was going on, ESPN announcers were acting as if the fan threw a glass bottle from two feet away.

Replays showed a PLASTIC CUP of beer landing on Artest from a distance of atleast 10 feet. In no way was his life threatened. Quit that "self defense" angle right now because jumping into the stands is not justifiable. The drunk fan deserves to be arrested, no doubt, but I'm changing my stance on this situation.

I'm sorry, Artest overreacted. Anyone see replays recently broadcasted on ESPN?  While the fight was going on ESPN announcers were acting as if the fan threw a glass bottle from two feet away.

Replays showed a PLASTIC CUP of beer landing on Artest from a distance of atleast 10 feet.  In no way was his life threatened.  Quit that "self defense" angle right now because jumping into the stands is not justifiable.

Yeah I agree. I just saw the same thing during the Kings game and the announcers blew it way out of proportion.

I figured as much.

WAIT! Brainstorm! Next time the Bulls get a 2-0 lead, have Curry charge the stands and punch some guy in the nuts. Get the rest of the team to join in and the game will get called. We win!!

Didn't the Bulls blow a huge lead and lose at home recently?

I say let em get up by like 5-10, if thats even possible, then start the brawl.

But on the flip side of that the refs would probably award the win to the other team because the Bulls suck that badly and would probably blow it anyway.