*Official* College Basketball Thread

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rashad's mom thinks his illness is caused by stress over her diagnosis of breast cancer a little while ago. Doctors removed the tumor and said it didn't spread, but its really been bothering him apparently. Thats gonna be tough for him to focus on basketball, but he's a tough guy physically and mentally, he can get through it. My prayers are with him and his mom.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 09:58 PM)
Rashad's mom thinks his illness is caused by stress over her diagnosis of breast cancer a little while ago. Doctors removed the tumor and said it didn't spread, but its really been bothering him apparently. Thats gonna be tough for him to focus on basketball, but he's a tough guy physically and mentally, he can get through it. My prayers are with him and his mom.

I hope him and his mom get through it. Honestly, wouldn't surprise me in the least if his illness is due to stress, that has to be a tough situation. Hopefully they'll both recover fully.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Mar 2, 2005 -> 10:44 PM)
Ha thanks Rowand.  It'll at the least be up until Selection Sunday. 

Man oh man, these days are going to go slow.

Told ya :P I agree though, selection sunday is always a fun day this year and then I'm taking school off the first day of the tourny also which I've never done before. I'm looking forward to just sitting around and watching college bball all day on that day, can't wait :)

Tonight, the Illini will send off Mean Gene with authority.

As much as I like Coach Comeover, it will be nice to pummel a team that always plays us tough in West Lafayette.

In a few hours, the Illini will be one more win closer to a blemish-free regular season.

Perfection.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Mar 3, 2005 -> 04:48 AM)
Told ya :P I agree though, selection sunday is always a fun day this year and then I'm taking school off the first day of the tourny also which I've never done before.  I'm looking forward to just sitting around and watching college bball all day on that day, can't wait :)

This will be my 3rd straight season taking off the first day. Great fun.

Wow did they ever step up in the 2nd half, down 3 at half, and win by 15. Felton and May making their cases for ACC POY and NPOY with 32 and 12 boards for Sean and 15 and 10 assists for Ray. David Noel really stepped up in Rashad's absence with 8 assists of his own. Final UNC 91 FSU 76, UNC co-ACC champions atleast, the Duke finale will determine if its a solo title.