Kenny's still Got..

JoshPR

Agent John Boggs said he's received three offers -- one of at least three years -- from teams looking to sign Russ Ortiz.

Boggs is hoping to get $10 million per season for Ortiz, but there's no way that's going to happen. $24 million over three years is the best we can imagine him getting, and $21 million would be more realistic. The Diamondbacks and Nationals are known to be interested, and other candidates to sign the right-hander include the White Sox, Mariners and Cardinals.

Dec. 1 - 12:03 am et

Source: Washington Post

:puke :headshake

Agent John Boggs said he's received three offers -- one of at least three years -- from teams looking to sign Russ Ortiz.

Boggs is hoping to get $10 million per season for Ortiz, but there's no way that's going to happen. $24 million over three years is the best we can imagine him getting, and $21 million would be more realistic. The Diamondbacks and Nationals are known to be interested, and other candidates to sign the right-hander include the White Sox, Mariners and Cardinals.

:puke  :headshake

Josh don't get to pissed yet, I think the sox are going to mentioned with ortiz's name until we sign another pitcher. It's from the past with kenny targeting Russ. I'm with you I hate ortiz too.

:puke  :headshake

That's too bad. Can't say I'm surprised KW would go after Ortiz as I don't have much faith in him.

But Ortiz statistically in his career is worse then average.

Bob

Once KW gets wood for you, he'll chase until he gets you.

Even if he has to trade 3 pitchers to get you  :puke .

If you are getting at the Todd Ritchie deal then you are barking up the wrong tree. Ron Schuler took full credit for that move. KW had very little, if anything, to do with it. Anthrax, I don't know how many times this has to be told to you.

If you are getting at the Todd Ritchie deal then you are barking up the wrong tree. Ron Schuler took full credit for that move. KW had very little, if anything, to do with it. Anthrax, I don't know how many times this has to be told to you.

:huh:

December 13, 2001:Todd R Traded by the Pittsburgh Pirates with Lee Evans (minors) to the Chicago White Sox for Kip Wells, Sean Lowe, and Josh Fogg.

1 year after KW was the Gm.. OO that even further delivers my point that KW needs to be fired since he can't handle his job.. If that is true.

:huh:

December 13, 2001:Todd R  Traded by the Pittsburgh Pirates with Lee Evans (minors) to the Chicago White Sox for Kip Wells, Sean Lowe, and Josh Fogg.

1 year after KW was the Gm.. OO that even further delivers my point that KW needs to be fired since he can't handle his job.. If that is true.

Schueler did all the talks with the pirates about the trade. Practically a done deal from what i recall by the time williams got in.

If the nationals give him anything near 8 mill a year, just consider it another stupid/overpaying move by Bowden. 

Especially since they are supposedly playing in a serious hitters park.

Bowdon knows he probably only has one year to make an impression before the team is under new ownership. He's wanting to come in and improve the position in the standings for the sake of his resume. In fact, he probably doesn't care what the long term effects of these signings will have on the team.