Randy Johnson Trade Rumors

EvilJester99

I totally agree with that. 

I have seen him play four times, and not once did he jump out at me.  I know I know, four games is sort of a rush to judgement, but I have heard all of the speculation that the hype machine has taken over for this prospect.

Add him to the list of: Hensley Muelens, Kevin Maas, Brien Taylor, and Drew Henson

I've watched him over 60 times myself.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy this whole RJ thing is over, but I hate it that it had to end with him going to the yanks. At first I wanted him to come here, but the asking price was entirely too high. It always seems as if the yanks get players to put them over the top, but the past few years it wasn't enough to win them a ring. Hopefully the same goes this year. :fight

Wow, if that is the deal. Excellent f***ing trade for the diamondbacks.

How? Do you really think they can win in the next couple years? It's the best pitcher in baseball for an old hitter, a good starter, and a very promising reliever. The first 2 they might not have for more than a couple years.

I was nervous when KW said in every press conference after the Carlos trade that we might use the money for a June/July trade.  Now, I'm scared to death that will be their excuse when they don't pick up another pitcher.

That is seeming more and more like a reality. :headshake

Our rotation right now really blows unless Garland and Contreras don't break out big time.