MVP Baseball 2005

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn I hope the game comes out on XBOX down here, otherwise I may have to order it from overseas via Amazon, but then there might be compatability issues with the Aussie XBOX. Otherwise I'll just be playing on PC, and won't be able to OWN all of ur asses on XBOX - Live. :lol:

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 08:57 PM)
Damn I hope the game comes out on XBOX down here, otherwise I may have to order it from overseas via Amazon, but then there might be compatability issues with the Aussie XBOX. Otherwise I'll just be playing on PC, and won't be able to OWN all of ur asses on XBOX - Live.  :lol:

You should just get an American X-Box, much easier to get games for.

QUOTE(Spod=Ratings @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 03:05 AM)
speaking of that. Did you read in cansecos book he said he injected roids in dowds butt!

No, I read that he talked with Bonds at the Vegas Home Run Derby because Bonds saw Canseco without his shirt on than Bonds came back the next season huge and hit 73 homers.

Bonds...I mean Dowd was one of the few guys he did not personally inject, I believe.

QUOTE(chimpy2121 @ Feb 21, 2005 -> 10:37 PM)
I hope Gamestop has it tomorrow  :pray

Probably depends on the location.

The one I am getting it at said they'll have it Wednesday, so I may look elsewhere tomorrow afternoon to see if I can find it without having to wait until then.