MVP Baseball 2005

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 10:03 PM)
I'm not sure. Last year I just edited the Sox minor league rosters from my own brain and other top specs. I figure I at least know a little bit.

You can buy them online for like $5. Check eBay. All you have to do is send a memory card to the seller and they will load them and send them back to you. I don't know how GameCube works so I am not sure if that is compatible or not. I did it with the NCAA Football rosters and wouldn't play the game without them now.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 10:07 PM)
I usually get deep into dynasty mode into the point where all the names are made up anyways so I don't edit any team names besides Iowa State. I'm also wary of messing with that crap on the net.

It works like a freakin charm, heads.....

I have played a dynasty all the way to 2030 and it continues to include names for all the players and they are announced as well. If you got the rosters, you would never want to do without.

QUOTE(Rex Hudler @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 04:15 PM)
It works like a freakin charm, heads.....

I have played a dynasty all the way to 2030 and it continues to include names for all the players and they are announced as well.  If you got the rosters, you would never want to do without.

Rex, check your pm's in a moment....

Are you talking MVP or NCAA?

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 10:20 PM)
Rex, check your pm's in a moment....

Are you talking MVP or NCAA?

Yes. lol

I got the NCAA rosters and they are great. Didn't buy the Minor League rosters for MVP last year, but based on how they worked for NCAA, I think they would be equally as cool. I don't play the minor league mode much, so I don't know if I will get them or not.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 20, 2005 -> 04:07 PM)
I really am thinking about buying MVP for the PC this year. MVPmods.com has some sweet downloads. Check out what this guy did with the Cell.

Wow that is a big improvement. Apparently the Cell in this year's version won't have the fan deck or look much different from last year's. I wonder if they can modify that too.