Ben Davis

Reddy

Again its ESPN board chatter, but on the SF and Minny boards they have made comments about hearing local radio reports of AJ signing a 2 year deal here.  Until I see it I dont believe it.  But non tendering Davis without a parachute is too stupid for even KW.  So it lends credence to the fact that AJ might be a member of the pale hose.

The parachute is ben davis, you can still sign him, probably cheaper than going through arbitration.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys just let you know most teams are not looking at davis. Remember he was backup in seattle and his little stint here didnt really get teams jumping on bandwagon on him

If we do not resign him he will catch on with another team. That is pretty much a guarantee i think.

Guys just let you know most teams are not looking at davis. Remember he was backup in seattle and his little stint here didnt really get teams jumping on bandwagon on him

Davis was as starter on San Diego for like 3 years, then split time in Seattle and then started for the Sox last year.

The parachute is ben davis, you can still sign him, probably cheaper than going through arbitration.

I'd say he's definitely the backup plan, however this is definitely a clear sign Aj is on the radar because they could have come up to a deal with Ben before the Non-tender date. So I agree with you cheat that he's the backup plan but in my mind it's clear KW wants aj.

Could be a good move...I am hoping for the best.

Let me just say SOXTALK PWNS ALL...these threads were created at 1:06 AM CST on a Monday/Tuesday night...within 10 minutes, there had already been 25+ replies.

Given, some were "I beat you", but still...Soxtalk is awesome. :)

//waiting for promotion to admin ;) :lol:

Sleep is for the weak, a real man finds other means of rejuvination. like Crack or Vodka shots off a dead hookers stomach.

that quote about hookers got me thinking of this blurb I saw on maddox's website

From maddox.xmission.com: How to kill yourself like a man

Lick a hooker's ass:

Manliness: 0 Style: 1 Awesomeness: 1 Mess: 10

What you need: a hooker, $0.75.

How to do it: find a hooker and inquire about her "ass buffet." If she doesn't know what you're talking about, punch her. If she does know what you're talking about, she shouldn't charge you more than 75 cents to lick her ass. You may even get away with not having to pay her since technically it's not sex (unless you're gay, but I'm not sure if it counts if it's a woman). Fair warning: not paying a hooker is considered shoplifting. Once you've done the (mis)deed, you may want to have some alcohol nearby. Make sure it's something strong like turpentine, because you'll be tasting a mouth full of funk and hookers don't always s*** properly depending on their clientele. The tingling feeling in your mouth means the disease is working. Just sit back and relax while your penis falls off and you break out in hives. Then just wait a few months and if the other diseases don't get to you first, the AIDS will. Talk about a cheap suicide! At 75 cents, you can't afford not to kill yourself!

That's it for now. Just remember: it's your suicide, have fun with it.