Bad Karma

Texsox

Is it bad karma we have another pitcher with an unusual goatee  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Is it bad karma we have another pitcher with an unusual goatee

• Yes
    • No
    • Now that you mention it . . .

You can't just compare one guys stats during a half of a season when he got thrown into the pen.. I mean that is just stupid right to judge a person on 1/2 season???

I agree. Some fool was doing that a few weeks ago with Cabrera after he went to Boston. Judging on a half a season is ridiculous.

Yep but now the ones calling that man a fool are doing the same thing with Hermanson..

HMMM Hypocrites are we?

Difference is i am not sayinf hermanson will be the best relief pitcher in the hIstory of baseball. You on the other hand think cabrera will be the best shortstop in the history of baseball. I remember someone referring to cabrera as ''god.'' I never said such a thing about hermanson.

Difference is i am not sayinf hermanson will be the best relief pitcher in the hIstory of baseball. You on the other hand think cabrera will be the best shortstop in the history of baseball. I remember someone referring to cabrera as ''god.'' I never said such a thing about hermanson.

Please show we where I said he was the best Shortstop in baseball history

I am not about to get into a theogical debate with you.

You know what bad karma really is? So called fans who b**** and complain about every little stupid thing. I wished Kenny would have "Artested" that jerk who asked him at SoxFest last year "Now that 2004 is over, Can we talk about 2005" It's so called fans who b**** about the dumbest things like a goatee. f***, why are you even White Sox fans if everything they do makes you miserable? f*** be a Yankees fan or Red Sox or Marlins.

Calling someone god.. is not that big of a deal.

LOL. I suppose not, as long as you're an 11 year old kid who watches wrestling and plays video games all day long.

Calling someone a god is just ridiculous and immature - especially when it's someone the likes of Orlando Cabrera. :puke

Anyway, one of the funniest (and most immature) back-and-forths I've seen in a long time.

And LMFAO, did someone at last year's SoxFest really say to KW ""Now that 2004 is over, Can we talk about 2005?"? If so, that's one of the funniest things ever. :lol:

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 11:14 PM)
Thanks for the welcomes but i got those in August . I'm more of a lurker since i read this thing religiously. But once in a while i have the urge to post a smartass comment. I like it here in the Peanut Gallery.

Smartass remarks are the life's blood of Soxtalk. :D

QUOTE (YASNY @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 02:47 AM)
<!--QuoteBegin-CaliSoxFanViaSWside+Jan 1, 2005 -> 11:14 PM-->
QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 11:14 PM)
<!--QuoteEBegin--> Thanks for the welcomes but i got those in August . I'm more of a lurker since i read this thing religiously. But once in a while i have the urge to post a smartass comment. I like it here in the Peanut Gallery.

Smartass remarks are the life's blood of Soxtalk. :D

That's why my computer defaults to green.

BTW, I think ANthrax is a better writer than Mariotti. Anthrax gets to the meat in 0.2 seconds, instead of 10 minutes like Mariotti. :lol:

QUOTE (lvjeremylv @ Jan 1, 2005 -> 04:53 AM)
And LMFAO, did someone at last year's SoxFest really say to KW ""Now that 2004 is over, Can we talk about 2005?"? If so, that's one of the funniest things ever. :lol:

After being cut off by Steff at SoxFest in 04, KW thought he just had to get some payback and cut-off that guy before he could finish his statement right there. :lol: