Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(the southside tiger @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 08:54 AM)
I just got out of my first ever college course. Criminal justice. The teacher was pretty chill it seemed.

It's starting to cool off now, do they still have the A/C running in the school? That's kind of a waste of electricity.

:)

QUOTE(the southside tiger @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 09:54 AM)
I just got out of my first ever college course. Criminal justice. The teacher was pretty chill it seemed. I have another one, not nearly as interesting looking (Israeli history through archaeology), at one oclock.

The archaeology course sounds more interesting than the criminal justice course to me.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

The archaeology course sounds more interesting than the criminal justice course to me.

Im looking at a career in law enforcement, and CLJ is my major, so its the better one in my opinion. And considering that I have a s***load of reading for Thursday in the arch class, and nothing yet in CLJ, its much better at the moment.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 11:36 AM)

I was thinking the same thing, especially that corner (center) of the globe.

QUOTE(the southside tiger @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 12:56 PM)
Im looking at a career in law enforcement, and CLJ is my major, so its the better one in my opinion. And considering that I have a s***load of reading for Thursday in the arch class, and nothing yet in CLJ, its much better at the moment.

So what do you think of University Professors? ;)

I'm going to go ahead and post this again because the first response was unsatisfactory. :P

Can someone...anyone!...please find me the name of both the title and artist for the song played during the french thief's museum heist--yes, the one where he danced on through--in Ocean's Twelve.

Thanks! Soxtalk's collective well of useless information.........yes.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 07:17 PM)
I'm going to go ahead and post this again because the first response was unsatisfactory. :P

Can someone...anyone!...please find me the name of both the title and artist for the song played during the french thief's museum heist--yes, the one where he danced on through--in Ocean's Twelve.

Thanks!  Soxtalk's collective well of useless information.........yes.

Is it one of these?

Edited by ChiSoxyGirl

QUOTE(whitesox247 @ Aug 30, 2005 -> 07:32 PM)
Anyone got a cure for peeling skin? (yes from sunburn)

1.) Noxema (yes, the skin cream)

or

2.) 1/2 aloe mixed with 1/2 baby lotion

So what do you think of University Professors?  ;)

They seem pretty good. The arch teacher kind of slammed us with a bunch of reading and questions, but the CrimJust guy seemed nice. He was a pretty funny man, and I like the curriculum anyways. The book has about 100 pages on police history, functions and culture. Ive already started reading. ;)

I'm thinking of going back to college to become a veterinarian. My wife has been telling me for years I need to work with animals, and I am so friggin' pissed at the lowsy care my pets have always recieved, I am damn near about to do it. I just don't have the time nor finances right now. But as soon as my son goes off to school full time and my wife can start doing full time hours...I'm off.

QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 31, 2005 -> 08:29 AM)
This morning Jim askes... "Did De Janeiro pitch last night... ?" I'm like who...? He's says again... "De Janeiro.....?" I laughed my ass of as I realized he was referring to Jeff...  :lol:

Jeff? I was thinking Rio.