Favorite Jerseys/Uniforms?

SnB

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 08:57 AM)
My favorite Jersey is the BlackHawks...The Indian Head is just the best in all sports to me....unfortunately I can't say the same about their ownership but ya know lol.

I used to love my blackhawks jersey, I had an Authentic Chirs Chelios jersey, man that was the best thing. I think I may still have just haven't worn it in a long ass time.

I think I'm gonna buy an Authentic Alternate Home(the black one) Buehrle Jersey. In turn when I buy that it'll be by far my favorite.

QUOTE(Confederate_48 @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 10:04 AM)
White Sox and Bears are my favorites of course. I want to get a White Sox jersey but I dont know if a replica would be good or to just go with the authentic.

if you've got the money, go for an authentic, they look 10x better.

I've got a road authentic grey buehrle jersey w/ the '03 all star patch....it's badass.

I love the Tennessee Titans home jerseys. I think the dark blue and light blue work good together. Favorite NBA jersey would probably be the orange Phoenix jersey like previously said. And not to be a homer, but I do like the black White Sox jerseys, but I also like the black Royals jerseys. I don't know if they wear them anymore or not though.

QUOTE(knightni @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 01:51 PM)
mn-ws72h15.jpg

Love these jerseys...especially the cap.  :headbang

The powder blue road uni's were AWESOME.

But not as good as the late 60's white home uni's with blue piping similar to the Tigers - THAT is my all-time favorite Sox uniform!!!! They only used them for like two years, but they RULED!