*Official* 2005 Soxfest Thread

Mr. Showtime

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 07:51 PM)
After venturing onto ebay looking to see if anyone was selling their "sox pride" wristbands, I was very surprised to see that people are paying up to $9 a bracelet for them.  The same ones that we all just paid $2 for this past weekend.

Run an ebay search of sox pride and plenty will come up.

Kinda makes me sick to see people capitalizing off of something that is going to charity, but to each his own I suppose.

Hey, if people are willing to buy them for 9 bucks i say do it. They gave their $2 charity. If i had extra's i might do the same thing.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 07:27 PM)
Aboz, I saw you like a million times, basically every autograph line I was in you were there too and then I saw you during a couple of the seminars also.  Anyways I wanted to say hi just really didn't know how.  Hopefully they'll be some soxtalk tailgates this year where I can meet up with you guys.

Just a guess here... but I think there will be tailgates for Openning day (which I can't go to :chair ), the Saturday Dodgers game, and at least one Cubs game.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 08:53 AM)
Heads and I spent the weekend in Tehran as we planned. A fun weekend to be had it was I tell you.  ;)

Yes, it was exquisite. I brought DBAH0 a new t-shirt to wear while there as a token from a friend in America:

try_and_stop_us.jpg