Kevin Garnett Rumor

I honestly think the T Wolves aren't going to do this but............

Bulls should think big, make pitch for Garnett

Daily Herald columnist Barry Rozner: "It seems only a matter of time before Kevin Garnett says he has had enough of the Latrell Sprewells and Sam Cassells and asks out. Before he does that, the Bulls should put in a call to Minnesota V.P. Kevin McHale and make the following offer for the Farragut Academy star: We'll give you Curry and Tyson Chandler - plus whatever spare parts you need to make the money work - in exchange for Garnett."

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jan 16, 2005 -> 09:23 PM)
That's not a rumor, just Barry saying they should think big.

Damn near everyone on Minnesota can be had right now in a trade except for Kevin,

Yeah, they'd get rid of Cassel and sprewell rather than trade Garnett.

QUOTE(Duke Of Chicago @ Jan 16, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
I honestly think the T Wolves aren't going to do this but............

Bulls should think big, make pitch for Garnett

Daily Herald columnist Barry Rozner: "It seems only a matter of time before Kevin Garnett says he has had enough of the Latrell Sprewells and Sam Cassells and asks out. Before he does that, the Bulls should put in a call to Minnesota V.P. Kevin McHale and make the following offer for the Farragut Academy star: We'll give you Curry and Tyson Chandler - plus whatever spare parts you need to make the money work - in exchange for Garnett."

honestly what are you thinking, garnett is a stuck up player who only thinks of himself, would i want him in a bulls uni no, would i ever, no, would i trade curry and chandler for garnett, well the way they are playing right now no

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 10:43 AM)
honestly what are you thinking, garnett is a stuck up player who only thinks of himself, would i want him in a bulls uni no, would i ever, no, would i trade curry and chandler for garnett, well the way they are playing right now no

I'm not a Bulls fan, or think that you guys should get Garnett. But Garnett is far from stuck up or selfish.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 02:50 AM)
I'm not a Bulls fan, or think that you guys should get Garnett.  But Garnett is far from stuck up or selfish.

My thoughts too, he just needs the right players around him, and the right situation. The T-Wolves are just having massive problems with player chemistry, with Spree probably going to be moved soon and one of Cassell or Hudson. If they could get Jason Kidd, they'd still have hope of doing damage in the playoffs (if they make it first).

The Bulls won't prove anything to anyone until next month anyways, when they hit the road against some better teams. It'll probably make or break their season.

garnetts a great player, but what we have right now in chicago is working for us. in a interveiw reinsdorf said "eddy and tyson anfter this year im going to try to lock them up for a long time" plus i like how the bulls are playing now, and until they drop 7 or 8 straight, im wouldnt even consider a trade.

QUOTE(backman @ Jan 17, 2005 -> 10:36 AM)
garnetts a great player, but what we have right now in chicago is working for us. in a interveiw reinsdorf said "eddy and tyson anfter this year im going to try to lock them up for a long time" plus i like how the bulls are playing now, and until they drop 7 or 8 straight, im wouldnt even consider a trade.

Didn't someone also say the Sox were going to lock up Ordonez?