Bulls and Celtics

I'll be the first to say this but we didn't play all that great against NY but who am i to complain, the bulls sport a seven game winning streak, and are recently one of the hottest teams in the league, not only does beating the celts help them gain games in the playoff seeds on them but it also gets us to a five hundred record.

This one will be tough, Keys to the game:

1. Stop pierce, make sure he doesn't get the ball

2. Don't give their frontcourt room to shoot because walter mccarty and raef lafrentz can shoot long distances

3. get the ball down low because we can beat them down low

Now all we can do is hope the pacers keep losing so we get seventh seed :cheers

:bringit celtics

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 05:36 PM)
I'll be the first to say this but we didn't play all that great against NY but who am i to complain, the bulls sport a seven game winning streak, and are recently one of the hottest teams in the league, not only does beating the celts help them gain games in the playoff seeds on them but it also gets us to a five hundred record.

This one will be tough, Keys to the game:

2. Don't give their frontcourt room to shoot because walter mccarty and raef lafrentz can shoot long distances

3. get the ball down low because we can beat them down low

Now all we can do is hope the pacers keep losing so we get seventh seed  :cheers

:bringit celtics

I like your enthusiasm, but the game is not until tomorrow night, little early for a game thread.

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 05:36 PM)

99% of the time you don't try to really stop a team's leading scorer. Because most times they will find a way to score those points one way or the other. Basically have to hope for an off night from them. You have to stop the main role players like payton/mccarty /allen if you want a chance to win.

has anyone was else relized if the bulls were in the knicks celtics confrence they would be third in the east, right now theres a three way tie for first place with a record of 17-20!, uts time the nba got rid of the automatic bids for winning your confrence and give the top eight teams the 8 spots!

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 18, 2005 -> 07:07 PM)
99% of the time you don't try to really stop a team's leading scorer. Because most times they will find a way to score those points one way or the other. Basically have to hope for an off night from them. You have to stop the main role players like payton/mccarty /allen if you want a chance to win.

whos allen? see half the time i see the celtics play the bulls pierce likes to shoot

mccarty isn't that great, i went to a celtics game and he threw up bricks, hes sort of like kurt thomas but not the greatest shooter

Lafrentz however needs to have hands in his face

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 07:55 PM)
Celtics on 5 days rest and good at home=end of Bulls streak.

lol never gurantee a celtics victory.... a team that is in the worse division in basketball and doesnt have a .500 record... if its the spurs you gurantee the streak ends... but not the lousy celtics.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
lol never gurantee a celtics victory.... a team that is in the worse division in basketball and doesnt have a .500 record... if its the spurs you gurantee the streak ends... but not the lousy celtics.

I don't care if you are playing against the hornets. If they have five days rest to your one, they have the advantage.

in case you didnt remember guys, the bulls had a five days rest during the holidays, came back and played milwaukee and were rusty and we lost

the celtics may be rusty also, not getting some game action for FIVE DAYS!!!!

Mark my word, streak will live, and if not we have the lousy hawks ^_^

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 05:38 PM)
in case you didnt remember guys, the bulls had a five days rest during the holidays, came back and played milwaukee and were rusty and we lost

the celtics may be rusty also, not getting some game action for FIVE DAYS!!!!

Mark my word, streak will live, and if not we have the lousy hawks ^_^

I think that we win also. But you have to remember that they will be at home which they play very well at.