Bulls and Celtics

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he helped us turned the corner i just dont see him as a championship coach... thats why i said 5 years from now = HE GAWN. You dont win championships being as stubborn as he is, you make points to your team that your the leader and maybe its good with young guys but it wont win you a championship.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 08:59 PM)
yeah he helped us turned the corner i just dont see him as a championship coach... thats why i said 5 years from now = HE GAWN.  You dont win championships being as stubborn as he is, you make points to your team that your the leader and maybe its good with young guys but it wont win you a championship.

Wtf? That is an asinine thing to say.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 08:54 PM)
ill make you all a prediction.... I gurantee next time we play the celtics we will defeat them. and ill gurantee you 5 years from now skiles isnt the head coach. BAM!

I'll make one. You'll be banned come the following 2 weeks here.

Hmmm... damn maybe I meant to use green for that one. :ph34r:

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 09:14 PM)
nah come the sox season my posting will tune down... i need the sox to comeback im dieing having to watch the bulls and bears... need my white sox  :crying

I feel you bro. I love the Bulls, Bears and the Illini. But none of them bring me the same type of joy that Whitesox baseball does.

I wonder if Greg Anthony is the only one that HAS a friggin clue what he's talkin about on that show. I remember he absoulutely PWNED that news reporter dude from yesterday talkin about a specific player if he was a peremiter guy or not. Man I love when Anthony analyzes. The only reason why I watch the ESPN show.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
What were they saying? I was watching something else.

They were just saying stuff about how the Bulls are winning the games they are supposed to win, and how a young team like the Bulls that wins gives hope to other young teams. I only caught the tail end of it, sorry.

QUOTE(Pale Hose Jon @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 12:10 AM)
Why did chris duhon play the second most minutes tonight?

Anywho we were bound to lose, so everyone chill

He played well and gordon was bad which= more minutes for him. He had a pretty nice game so i would not really complain.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 11:12 PM)
I wonder if Greg Anthony is the only one that HAS a friggin clue what he's talkin about on that show. I remember he absoulutely PWNED that news reporter dude from yesterday talkin about a specific player if he was a peremiter guy or not. Man I love when Anthony analyzes. The only reason why I watch the ESPN show.

Tnt>>>espn.

QUOTE(Pale Hose Jon @ Jan 20, 2005 -> 12:10 AM)
Why did chris duhon play the second most minutes tonight?

Anywho we were bound to lose, so everyone chill

Gordon couldn't hit the Atlantic Ocean last night. He was throwing up stuff that wasn't even close, he was getting killed on defense, and kept taking bad shots/turning the ball over. He needed to sit.

QUOTE(SoxAce @ Jan 19, 2005 -> 11:12 PM)

I saw that, they were talking about Odom, and Greg just completely pwned Marc Stein.