National Compliment Day

mreye

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 05:48 PM)
I like Wino because if he's a feeling a bit down he knows a quick line *sniff* or two *sniff* *sniff* will lift his spirits right back up again.  :P

Suddenly, its like Soxtalk confidential in here. Jim, don't make me get out the pictures of you, the sheep, the ducttape and the set of collectible spoons from Yellowstone National Park.

Jeckle is a guy that does stuff. And he named himself after my favorite cartoon magpie.

QUOTE(winodj @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 06:35 PM)
Suddenly, its like Soxtalk confidential in here. Jim, don't make me get out the pictures of you, the sheep, the ducttape and the set of collectible spoons from Yellowstone National Park.

Jeckle is a guy that does stuff. And he named himself after my favorite cartoon magpie.

Wino is a fun, knowledgeable guy who has a strange compulsion for Bea Arthur and I find myself mentioning Bea from time to time now in class. :o

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
Wino is a fun, knowledgeable guy who has a strange compulsion for Bea Arthur and I find myself mentioning Bea from time to time now in class. :o

Apu has got to be the most challeging poster I read on here. Everything he posts has plenty of support, even if I don't agree with it.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 07:11 PM)
Jeckle is a good poster plus he likes Wee Willie and Arow, which is a major plus!!!!

Jason is someone who I have a great amount of respect for, and not just on this board as a poster.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 10:22 PM)
Soxy is smart and funny...gotta like a woman who doesn't mind talking about beavers and carpet munching from time to time hehe

Evil Jester rules because he always has such flattering pics of me up in his avatar. :huh: :D :ph34r:

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 11:15 PM)
winodj once licked a coffee table.

:lolhitting :headbang :notworthy

When it comes to comparing brain pans, Soxy can go toe to toe with the best of them. I secretly want to be her phrenologist. :wub: :D

Now, if only she can get a handle on this whole scientific method thing... ;)

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 26, 2005 -> 10:28 PM)
When it comes to comparing brain pans, Soxy can go toe to toe with the best of them.  I secretly want to be her phrenologist.  :wub:  :D

Maybe I already am.....

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 02:54 AM)
DBAH0 is good Soxtalk poster that helps the long nights at work become somewhat bearable.

YASNY is a class act and someone who's opinions I always respect even when they diverge greatly from my own.

Judging from that last post, he may or may not also be the Maytag Repair Man.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jan 27, 2005 -> 06:30 AM)
YASNY is a class act and someone who's opinions I always respect even when they diverge greatly from my own.

Judging from that last post, he may or may not also be the Maytag Repair Man.

LOL. Let's just say our excitement levels at work are comparable.