I wish I knew Korean

Gene Honda Civic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are some comments I found, translated with the help of Google: (sak su seems to mean the Sox)

When frank it is not a total arrangement, the tube at the star it is not but at this speed it will be completed at next year May about the bedspread. le Percentage thought authorization the inside polyvalence..

The hour hwak su the place where it is a team which with the enemy whom it holds it likes always 2% is insufficient Oh it is easy, it will come, hayn it invited the more good bow in awareness next year month tu it saw certainly from series, the bedspread

The frank capability and money paid for prostitution the proportion but is not, well! it is same, aFA the blood it will break in former season and it will do well and and money paid for prostitution it will receive plentifully, lye it does to under quantity ni it peels,

hour sak su it is a team where the specific gravity of BIG HURT is big so far too much, tus.

valentin mote being born threat! Does the konerko hold the mote to threat! So, there is not explanation against mark buehrle well! kath it becomes pregnant,

The whatnamedoo five another family the ERA of the bedspread Freddy Garcia which is born 3.81 cyo. AVG 3.81-_-; 2004-12-26 10:38? (Login it will do and there is a possibility where it will leave the savage writing

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
here are some comments I found, translated with the help of Google: (sak su seems to mean the Sox)

When  frank it is not a total arrangement, the tube at the star it is not  but at this speed it will be completed at next year May about the  bedspread.  le Percentage thought authorization the inside  polyvalence..

The hour hwak su the place where it is a team which with the enemy whom it holds it likes always 2% is insufficient Oh it is easy,  it will come, hayn it invited the more good bow in awareness next year month tu it saw certainly from series, the bedspread

The frank capability and money paid for prostitution the proportion but is not, well! it is same, aFA the blood it will break in former season and it will do well and and  money paid for prostitution it will receive plentifully, lye it does  to under quantity ni it peels,

hour sak su it is a team where the specific gravity of BIG  HURT is big so far too much, tus.

valentin mote  being born threat!  Does the konerko hold the mote to threat!  So,  there is not explanation against mark buehrle well! kath it becomes  pregnant,

The whatnamedoo five another family the ERA of the  bedspread Freddy Garcia which is born 3.81 cyo.  AVG 3.81-_-;                        2004-12-26 10:38?  (Login it will do and there is a  possibility where it will leave the savage writing

OHHHHHH

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 04:21 PM)
hour sak su it is a team where the specific gravity of BIG  HURT is big so far too much, tus.

valentin mote  being born threat!  Does the konerko hold the mote to threat!  So,  there is not explanation against mark buehrle well! kath it becomes  pregnant,

What the hell? :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :lolhitting :bang

QUOTE(3E8 @ Feb 6, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)
I wonder what significance the numbers to the left of the team name have if they're not for just ordering purposes.

I think it's the order in which they fall alphabetically -- Arizona was #1 -- It seems like all of these may be put to gether for some type of comic book.

Some of the funnier ones:

Pedro as an alien being interviewed by MIB.

Ortiz as Shrek with Millar as Donkey.

Damon turning into Jesus.

Jaret Wright stuck to some sort of machine with Mazzone the scientist.

Furcal with a beer bottle falling out of his pocket, missing a ground-ball appearing tipsy.