randy moss

soxhawks

Honestly, yes I do.

A top 5 draft pick and a defensive starter is more than enough for that *insert expletive deleted here*.

Here's the thing, Angelo is in the position to draft a WR of Moss' calibur with that #4 pick without giving up anything in return.

Yup, Williams is that good.

Addy you seriously think Williams is on Moss' level? I think thats a little too much hype. Randy is a once in lifetime type talent at WR in my opinion. Unfortunately his mind was lagging far behind. Randy was a receiver at 6'4 that was the fastest player in the draft with a 38 inch vertical and great hands. He was the perfect wide receiver. Mike has great size at 6'5 and great hands. But his speed is probably 3 tenths slower in the 40 than Moss. If you are saying he could make a huge impact like Moss did as a rookie, then I definitely agree with you there.

I just don't know if Moss is worth

1) the amount of talent you would have to give up to get him and

2) the clubhouse cancer he could bring.

Minny fans are fed up with him for the most part, and he could possibly be had for far less than his value, in that case I couldn't blame a team for giving it a shot. But I too would take the #4 pick(Williams) and a defensive starter over Moss anyday of the week as of now.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Feb 10, 2005 -> 08:47 PM)
Honestly, yes I do.

A top 5 draft pick and a defensive starter is more than enough for that *insert expletive deleted here*.

Here's the thing, Angelo is in the position to draft a WR of Moss' calibur with that #4 pick without giving up anything in return.

Yup, Williams is that good.

Well......they're in position to draft a very good reciever but I wouldn't say of Moss's calibur. I'm interested to see of you bears fans, how many would like Randy on the team and how many wouldn't??

I would love to have Randy on the team.

I think the faux mooning of the Packers is perhaps one of the funniest and wittiest things that I have seen. Packers fans moon opposing teams buses after the Packers beat them, so Randy returned the favor.

As for what it would take to get him:

4 over all, Haynes, RW, future 1st or 2nd depending on Randy's performance.

Mike Williams is not even close to Randy Moss. Maybe last year you could of said in a dream world t that Fitz and Roy , and even the year before with Andre Johnson and Rogers could some day put up Randy numbers.

But the reality is, there is only 1 other current reciever that comes close to Moss's impact at the WR position, Terrel Owens.

SB

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Feb 10, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
4 over all, Haynes, RW, future 1st or 2nd depending on Randy's performance.

yeah thats about right on..

ide say the #4, Mike Brown, and a future pic actually..

thats why I believe Baltimore or the Jets have a better shot..

Jets can send John Abraham and their 1st, and Baltimore has plenty of defense

QUOTE(Man Of Steel @ Feb 11, 2005 -> 02:15 AM)
yeah thats about right on..

ide say the #4, Mike Brown, and a future pic actually..

thats why I believe Baltimore or the Jets have a better shot..

Jets can send John Abraham and their 1st, and Baltimore has plenty of defense

go to bed honey :ph34r:

the vikings dont care where moss goes they look at him as a cancer and think he will be one no matter where he goes.

i think they want a couple of defensive starters for him so idonno why a mike green, michael haynes, david terrell wouldnt work maybe exchange or add an ian scott :huh:

honestly id much rather sign TJ Houshmandezeh fa WR and than draft Williams and either have David Terrell be our 3rd WR or trade him and have Gage as our 3rd.

but... do you think moss would fit here, the bears are an orginization that prides it self on hard work and determination, a team that but the team before the I, i perosnally think moss is an I before team, type of player and all that a trade would do is sturr up controversy.

If the Bears are serious about being an organization, and Lovie Smith thinks he is a real coach who can handle a player, there is no reason to believe that they can help Moss become a better team player.

Lovie has always been a "players" coach, where as Tice's teams have generally been filled with malcontents.

The fact is, when Randy is on the field, he does what has to be done.

SB

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Feb 12, 2005 -> 12:06 AM)
the vikings dont care where moss goes they look at him as a cancer and think he will be one no matter where he goes.

i think they want a couple of defensive starters for him so idonno why a mike green, michael haynes, david terrell wouldnt work maybe exchange or add an ian scott  :huh:

honestly id much rather sign TJ Houshmandezeh fa WR and than draft Williams and either have David Terrell be our 3rd WR or trade him and have Gage as our 3rd.

Dude your crazy.. Green, Haynes, and David Terrell would not even intrest them..

The Jets have been rumored to hav offered Minny, Abraham and their 1st round pick for Moss. Can you imagine Minny's D-Line if they make this move, Udeze, Abraham and Williams. Plus they can draft a nose tackle DT to replace Hovan as well, and keep upgtading their secondary and LB's.

I think, fwiw, that he will remain in Minnesota, whether they want him or not.

Minnesota knows he is the best receiver in the game, and I don't think they are going to get the offer they are looking for.

If I had to take a guess, I would say Moss ends up in New York or Baltimore...not like I'm going out on a limb there...probably the Ravens more likely then the Jets, depending on who they are offering of course.

I will also maybe go out on a limb and say that Minnesota trades their 2 first round picks then and get a top 5 pick, and take Derrick Johnson.