• Ford
    • Chrysler
    • Buick
    • Chevy
    • Dodge
    • Luxury
    • Other
    • No car

I had a 91 Chevy Lumina car and now have a 94 Chevy Lumina van. The car had 150,000 miles on it when I totaled it and would have probably gone another 150,000. The van is just about to cross 160,000.

We had to replace the torque clutch converter (about $230) in each vehicle but other than that we've had no major problems with either one.

I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota that I drive for work, and a 95 T-brid that I commute to work in. Ilove that T-bird, or at least I did when gas was under $2/gal. I have the Mustang v-8 in it, so it hauls ass, which means it also sucks gas. I think I may be parking it for a bit and using my truck to commute in. Got the v-6 instead of the 8, so it isn't too bad. Trucks are nice, if you can handle the limitations. I have had a Ranger, Dakota and a F-150 over the last 20 years, all were nice. But like Stef said, drive it first, and more than just around the block.

QUOTE(EvilMonkey @ Apr 6, 2005 -> 10:12 PM)
I have a 2001 Dodge Dakota that I drive for work, and a 95 T-brid that I commute to work in.  Ilove that T-bird, or at least I did when gas was under $2/gal.  I have the Mustang v-8 in it, so it hauls ass, which means it also sucks gas.  I think I may be parking it for a bit and using my truck to commute in.  Got the v-6 instead of the 8, so it isn't too bad.  Trucks are nice, if you can handle the limitations.  I have had a Ranger, Dakota and a F-150 over the last 20 years, all were nice.  But like Stef said, drive it first, and more than just around the block.

My last car was a '96 T-Bird and it was a total piece of s***. I don't miss it one bit.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 12:11 AM)
Didn't it used to be called a Blackhawk mobile??? So my question is, has your car went on strike?  :P  :D

Nahhh...It never had a Blackhawks plate frame...It's always been WSOXNO 1 since I got it personalized almost immediately after purchasing the car.

I have a 2001 tahoe. My sister has a camaro that she has not drove since she bought her truck about 8 months ago. So i have been switching between the tahoe and camaro. In the summer i will drive the camaro a lot more most likely.

I drive a Mercury for which I just sent the last payment! :headbang

I luv my Green Mercury which I have named Freddie! (Please tell me someone outside my family gets the joke.)

Seriously though, my Cougar has been good to me and I hope it continues to be good to me!

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 7, 2005 -> 12:06 AM)
92 Grand Am

$600 for the car, $600 for the fixing up

My car > all of you  :finger :)

A friend of mine had a eighty-something Pontiac 6000. It had almost 300K miles on it but he only paid $800 for it. Never had to pay for any major repairs either.

He finally got a decent tax return and put it out of it's misery...