Neal Focking Cotts

sox-r-us

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get it.... why is Cotts nickname Botch... that isnt even creative....

Anyways im not a big fan of Cotts but i dont really blame him for yesterday's game, Uribe messed up on a simple play and than he should of got the K against Hafner.... just bad luck mostly.

Also Crede has a 5 game hitting streak, he going to beat Clee's record :headbang :ph34r:

QUOTE(quickman @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 01:56 PM)
Last year he played the outfield and sucked, also I found him very unclutch. Don't like him, doesn't really matter why, just like others don't like timo. Gload is not as good as everyone thinks.

Well his numbers entirely prove you wrong. Maybe you were watching a different gload than me? I don't know. True, his outfield defense was not good but how often is he gonna be there? He will either be a dh or first baseman 90% of the time. He also is our best defensive first baseman on the team.

Well his numbers entirely prove you wrong. Maybe you were watching a different gload than me? I don't know. True, his outfield defense was not good but how often is he gonna be there? He will either be a dh or first baseman 90% of the time. He also is our best defensive first baseman on the team.

Well qwerty, I guess you told him. :bang

He doesn't like Gload and just a guess on my part but I don't see that changing. :D

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 07:05 PM)

Qwerty, you have your opinion, I think gloads numbers are misleading, we will see this year when he hits 240. Anyway, I am certain there are other first baseman we can find out there. Since Ozzie likes him, we will have to live with him. I don't like him, and I watch everygame of the year. We just see through different eyes. That's ok. My point in this thread is I will remain consistant, I don't like Crede, Harris, or Gload. Despite what numbers they have , I jsut don't think they are good ball players.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 07:15 PM)
You're just crabby because your wife won't take you to the game tonite.

:D  :bang  :finger

:lol:  :lolhitting  :snr

I am crabby that four broads are going to the game with my tickets and I am not. yes, that indeed bugs the s*** out of me. I will make sure thye pay with there own credit cards in the stadium club tonight.

I am crabby that four broads are going to the game with my tickets and I am not. yes, that indeed bugs the s*** out of me. I will make sure thye pay with there own credit cards in the stadium club tonight.

You DA MAN, you tell 'em. :D

I did sense a small underlying current of latent hostility ... I see that once again, my instincts were correct!!!! :bang

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln ... how was the play???

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 07:20 PM)
You DA MAN, you tell 'em. :D

I did sense a small underlying current of latent hostility ... I see that once again, my instincts were correct!!!! :bang

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln ... how was the play???

You may address me as General LEE

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 07:23 PM)
If there is a thread like this after every loss, this is going to be a long, long season.

Some of you need to grow up.

We're not going 162-0, so deal with it.

Boz the thread turned about five times. we will lose two of three to seattle, so yes we will need to calm down.

Over 100 replies due to one bad outing for Neal? Seriously people, it's the 2nd week of the season. I'll hate to see how some of you react come July. :headshake

(I read some of the posts yesterday, but I'm not sifting through all of them)

we will lose two of three to seattle

I will take a piece of this action.

Let's see ... I already have two pitchersssss coming as well as lunch at Bertucci's.

How about beers at the Skylark or would you prefer the next lunch at Stan's Drive In?

My view says Sox will take 2 of 3. Let's base it on whomever wins the series, no upcharge for a sweep either way.

QUOTE(ChiSoxFan @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 07:27 PM)
Over 100 replies due to one bad outing for Neal?  Seriously people, it's the 2nd week of the season.  I'll hate to see how some of you react come July. :headshake

We will be out of it by July waiting to see what prospects we get for Everett, and konerko!

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)
I will take a piece of this action.

Let's see ... I already have two pitchersssss coming as well as lunch at Bertucci's.

How about beers at the Skylark or would you prefer the next lunch at Stan's Drive In?

My view says Sox will take 2 of 3.  Let's base it on whomever wins the series, no upcharge for a sweep either way.

K PBR's at Skylark, I hope your right.. but you won't. Pods is out and everet will be out. Garland will choke, and Dye is hitting 130 against Pinero. Sorry you lose. Skylark PBR's

QUOTE(quickman @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 02:28 PM)
We will be out of it by July waiting to see what prospects we get for Everett, and konerko!

Then let's worry about that........in July.

Right now, the bullpen can be classified as something the Sox haven't had in quite awhile: A strength (including Cotts).

QUOTE(ChiSoxFan @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 07:33 PM)
Then let's worry about that........in July.

Right now, the bullpen can be classified as something the Sox haven't had in quite awhile: A strength (including Cotts).

I didn't start this , I am only a contributor. My view Ozzie should never ever let Neil cotts come in a game when they are tied or up by a small margin. Because he does indeed suck. Thats just my view.Whether its the second week or the 20 th week.

QUOTE(ChiSoxFan @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 01:27 PM)
Over 100 replies due to one bad outing for Neal?  Seriously people, it's the 2nd week of the season.  I'll hate to see how some of you react come July. :headshake

Yeah most of the threads are useless but uh, Neal always has bad outings.. and he really just isnt that good.. so I agree with this one..

career ERA in the 6's.. come on man, hes not that good

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 15, 2005 -> 07:34 PM)
Are still drinking in the suite in Mil? :bang I don't know about this team winning it, but they aren't going to be out of it in July.

i am actually better when I am drinking, which I won't be tonight! We have along way to go. Nice start but along way to go.