Sox @ A'ss Game Thread (4/25 @ 9:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the hell not??

Ozuna got lucky on that call. If you looked close enough you the very end of the fielders glove tag him. The ump was just in a favorable position for Ozuna.

People automatically think that everything is well because Ozuna got hit and got a gift steal that did nothing.

Yes, I will continue b****ing about Pods being out.

You look like a moron now.

Can't fault Gooch for that AB, faught off a bunch of pitches and Zito made a good pitch on him to get him out.

Unfortunately, that may have been one of our few chances tonight to get some runs. Let's hope Jon keeps pitching well.

We haven't done well with runners in scoring position in a number of games this year. We have sucked when we had runners in scoring position and less than 2 out and with 2 out like Iguchi. I have mixed feeling about Tadpole. I hope he adjusts to MLB pitching soon.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
We haven't done well with runners in scoring position in a number of games this year. We have sucked when we had runners in scoring position and less than 2 out and with 2 out like Iguchi. I have mixed feeling about Tadpole. I hope he adjusts to MLB pitching soon.

He has the second most hits on the team..

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:19 AM)

Iguchi has got some hits lately, but to be honest, most of them have been seeing-eye hits just out of the reach of the infield. I definitely thought he was going to drive the ball more than he has. I've been happy with him in the field, even with limited range. His soft throws to first base get me nervous, but he's been accurate so far.

QUOTE(elrockinMT @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:19 AM)

He's hardly the problem with the lineup.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:20 AM)
He has the second most hits on the team..

Almost all singles and not when they are needed for the most part. No b**** against Tad, I like what he brings to the team, simply he needs to catch up to the good pitching.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 09:15 PM)
You look like a moron now.

You look like a jackass now.

I'm not taking back what I said. Pods is our hot hand right now. So Ozuna proved me wrong. What was there to go by? His 3 for 13 season or whatever?

By the way, it's very easy to say that AFTER the fact. Didn't hear a peep outta you before the game trying to tell me I was stupid.

Edited by El Piervizdyeguchansodnik

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 09:22 PM)
Do people agree with my belief that Rowand should be batting 3rd against lefties, and Everett should be way down in the lineup?  Just wondering if I'm alone on that belief.

I agree wholeheartedly. Not even sure I want Everett in the lineup against lefties unless he himself will bat lefty.