Sox @ A's 4-27-05

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 09:54 PM)
I'm going to look at yesterdays game where he made a lot of strides.  The problem with this entire f***ing offense is they are trying to pull everything in the world.

Maybe I read this wrong but yesterday dye dropped a ball and threw tot he wrong base. he cost us the game.

QUOTE(quickman @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:56 PM)
Maybe I read this wrong but yesterday dye dropped a ball and threw tot he wrong base. he cost us the game.

Defensively yes, he made some mistakes. Thing is Dye dropped that ball and s*** happens. As far as offensively though he made big time strides. It was probably his best offensive game of the season (sad as it may be).

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 09:57 PM)
Defensively yes, he made some mistakes. Thing is Dye dropped that ball and s*** happens.  As far as offensively though he made big time strides.  It was probably his best offensive game of the season (sad as it may be).

Well I think he is in a total funk, offensively he is terrible right now and should be dropped in the order. Defensively he is suspect. Maybe he is one that get effected on both things, but he is not playing good baseball.

QUOTE(quickman @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:59 PM)
Well I think he is in a total funk, offensively he is terrible right now and should be dropped in the order. Defensively he is suspect. Maybe he is one that get effected on both things, but he is not playing good baseball.

I agree. I've said it for a long ass time, its so f***ing stupid he's in the 5 spot right now. Thats not Jermaines problem though its Ozzie's.

Defensively he's a solid player, but he's made some bonehead plays.