Game Thread 5-11-2005 Sox .vs. Suckfish

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(KWs OK for Me @ May 11, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
Who the hell are you?  You've been here for a week, posted roughly 40 times a day, and have been ridiculously pessimistic.  You need to either get a life, learn to look at the positive things, or just not post as much.  You are bring me down man, we are 24-9

What? It's just like saying f***, or f*** Me, or What the f***. Besides, my posts have only been negative for the last day or two, and deservedly so. It isn't easy to watch your team suck and have to take finals at the same time.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 11, 2005 -> 12:43 PM)
Maybe because he's a  fan. Read his posts. They are consistently as intelligent and accurate as any on this board.

I don't remember saying he was unintelligent. :huh

:lol: :lol:

What?  It's just like saying f***, or f*** Me, or What the f***.  Besides, my posts have only been negative for the last day or two, and deservedly so.  It isn't easy to watch your team suck and have to take finals at the same time.

oh man you sound really stressed out :rolly

gimme a break

so your saying the 2 biggest stresses in your life are finals and the white sox losing a game or 2.....hahahaha

finals is just a fancy name for tests :lol: :lol:

QUOTE(WhiteSox311 @ May 11, 2005 -> 03:23 PM)
:lol:  :lol:

oh man you sound really stressed out :rolly

gimme a break

so your saying the 2 biggest stresses in your life are finals and the white sox losing a game or 2.....hahahaha

finals is just a fancy name for tests :lol:  :lol:

I never said it was the most stressful thing in my life.

We have been dominated this entire series by a group of pitching BUMS.

:banghead

Meanwhile...Minnesota keeps winning, even against good teams, while we have the opportunity to take an easy series from a BAD team and can't do it.

Wow...this seems to happen every year. Oh, I forgot, it's almost June, we are supposed to give the Twins the division lead by then.

:chair

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 11, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
Allow me to be pessimistic for a moment...

Sounds like we're playing some s***ty baseball.

You're missing some bad, bad baseball. At least we were hitting the ball hard last night.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ May 11, 2005 -> 02:18 PM)
What?  It's just like saying f***, or f*** Me, or What the f***.  Besides, my posts have only been negative for the last day or two, and deservedly so.  It isn't easy to watch your team suck and have to take finals at the same time.

If finals stress you out that bad I wish you luck with any kinda of further education. I can't wait to see you when the sox lose 5 in a row, which they will, its just a matter of time, it'll happen at least once over this 162 game season. Only the past two days or so makes up half the time you've been here. I'm just saying look at the whole season, look at what they've done, look at the pitching, look at the pathetic offense. To me this gives me reasons to be optimistic not pessimistic. How long can our middle of the order guys bat below .200? It just wont remain, it can't. They will start hitting again, our pitching will remain solid, and we will continue winning at a good clip. To that I say, Go Sox, 24 - 9, 34 straight games with a lead!

QUOTE(Y2HH @ May 11, 2005 -> 07:25 PM)
We have been dominated this entire series by a group of pitching BUMS.

:banghead

Meanwhile...Minnesota keeps winning, even against good teams, while we have the opportunity to take an easy series from a BAD team and can't do it.

Wow...this seems to happen every year.  Oh, I forgot, it's almost June, we are supposed to give the Twins the division lead by then.

:chair

The Twins beat the s*** out of this same Tampa team last series. With Morneau back, their offense is extremely dangerous. If their relief keeps up their incredible year, I'm not sure how any team in the AL Central will keep up with them.

One good thing is that Hernandez is pitching a solid game here. His off-speed stuff is moving today, big time.

If the offense wants to wake up and help him out, that would be great.

Lead of grounder makes it one out in the bottom of the 4th for TB