TV for out-of-towners

Indywallin

I highly reccomend the Extra Innings Baseball package. It's not too late to get your $ worth. It's like $149 for the year, but you get every game.

I would be lost without it...The work day is so much better knowing that I can watch the Sox everyday.

:gosox1:

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 11, 2005 -> 05:25 PM)
I know nothing about this... :unsure:  :ph34r:

I know nothing about it either, but would love to have the hacked info so I can decide whether it is worth it. I will let you know around November 1.

LOVE my Extra Innings package! This is the second year I ponied up for it (early Father's day gift to myself) and it's great.

It's not entirely true that you get all the games (CIU games are not picked up and local games like the past Rays series are blacked out). Also, it's always a toss up whether you're gonna get Hawk and DJ or the other team's broadcasters, but I can live with that.

Extra Innings on top of the $15 subscription for Gameday Audio has me almost entirely covered. I suggested to my wife that I still need XM radio to get the games while I'm in the car. Take a guess how well that suggestion went over. :crying

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ May 11, 2005 -> 10:46 PM)
when does the price drop on extra inning again?

Last year it didn't drop until well into the second half, iirc. They do have an early sign up price that's like $30 less than the regular price, but I've managed to miss that window twice now. :angry: