Senior Pranks

Spod=Ratings

Well today was my last day of school until finals and every year seniors pull a prank. Now i am junior so i didnt have anything to do with this, but listen to this prank. The Seniors blew up baloons and let them loose in the cafeteria and that is it. Talk about stupid.Well i was just wondering if any of you had some good stories or dumb pranks that you saw or you were involved in

Seniors set alarm clocks to go off at 2 minute intervals after they left for the day (locked in their lockers of course) so the afternoon was spent listening to about 270+ alarms going off.

Seniors also took these motorized balls attached to fake squirrels and let them loose in the hallways. They were numbered, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6. They purposely excluded 3 so the staff would spend the afternoon trying to find it.

2 years ago, the grade ahead of me stole the benches in the commons. These benches were bolted do the bricks of the school. It obviously took some time to get out. Then at their graduation when the principle shakes their hand, everyone was going to put a marble in their hand and give it to him, so he'd have to put it in his pocket or something, and keep doing it after every graduate. But that was found out so they didn't get around to that.

We published an underground end-of-year newspaper that was a parody of the school's normal student paper, except that this one was very racey and gossipy and vulgar and became an instant campus collector's item.

We also let a sack full of live chickens loose in the library. That would not be particularly noteworthy except that this was a libraray on the 4th floor of a very old and prestigious Chicago Jesuit high school and the administration wwas not prepared for such a thing. The chickens managed to escape the library and infiltratrate at least two other floors before being aprehended. I was not party to the purchasing of the chickens, but I assume they were destined for a Maxwell street chicken stand before being libberated for a higer purpose. I do not know what became of the chickens after they were subdued by the Jesuits, but I assume they ended up as somebody's dinner in the end.

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 25, 2005 -> 09:10 PM)
Seniors set alarm clocks to go off at 2 minute intervals after they left for the day (locked in their lockers of course) so the afternoon was spent listening to about 270+ alarms going off.

Seniors also took these motorized balls attached to fake squirrels and let them loose in the hallways.  They were numbered, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6.  They purposely excluded 3 so the staff would spend the afternoon trying to find it.

Well next year I might have to try that....

:finger Administration

QUOTE(LowerCaseRepublican @ May 25, 2005 -> 10:10 PM)

Seniors also took these motorized balls attached to fake squirrels and let them loose in the hallways.  They were numbered, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6.  They purposely excluded 3 so the staff would spend the afternoon trying to find it.

thats good :lolhitting

My lost of favorites over the years at high school.

1) Locking the front gates which the ONLY entrance to the school shut with a giant padlock.

2) Replace the water in the swimming pool with jelly crystals.

3) The use of toilet paper, anywhere.

4) The egging of cars.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 26, 2005 -> 09:31 AM)
My lost of favorites over the years at high school.

1) Locking the front gates which the ONLY entrance to the school shut with a giant padlock.

2) Replace the water in the swimming pool with jelly crystals.

3) The use of toilet paper, anywhere.

4) The egging of cars.

Number 1 could be dangerous in the event of a fire or something.

QUOTE(YASNY @ May 27, 2005 -> 01:06 AM)
Number 1 could be dangerous in the event of a fire or something.

The students who got caught doing that weren't allowed to go to graduation or do their final exams at school.

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ May 25, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
We published an underground end-of-year newspaper that was a parody of the school's normal student paper, except that this one was very racey and gossipy and vulgar and became an instant campus collector's item.

We also let a sack full of live chickens loose in the library.  That would not be particularly noteworthy except that this was a libraray on the 4th floor of a very old and prestigious Chicago Jesuit high school and the administration wwas not prepared for such a thing.  The chickens managed to escape the library and infiltratrate at least two other floors before being aprehended.  I was not party to the purchasing of the chickens, but I assume they were destined for a Maxwell street chicken stand before being libberated for a higer purpose.  I do not know what became of the chickens after they were subdued by the Jesuits, but I assume they ended up as somebody's dinner in the end.

...that of the Fenwick variety?

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ May 26, 2005 -> 01:43 PM)
St. Ignatius!!!!  I attended just after they went co-ed, and well before they had a football team.

NERD

j/k

Edited by SleepyWhiteSox

The seniors this year like spray painted "f*** the Cops. f*** 'em" on a wall. That is it. Probably the lamest one I have ever heard of ever. They of course pull fire alarms too, which is so unoriginal it is not funny.

However, last year's seniors prank was decent. It had nothing to do with the school, so that's what takes away from it, but regardless. Anyways, the Big Boy fast food place of course has the Big Boy statue out front, and it has been around 50 years or some s*** like that. The seniors took that statue down.

Was pretty fun s***.

mine involved lubricant on steering wheel, seatbelts & handles on principal's truck and quite a few rolls of plastic wrap (note: when doing this make sure to wrap vertically). also involved general tping of teachers'/coach's houses...

At my highschool we had way too small of a parking lot for everyone to park.

so about 2/3 seniors could get parking passes for the year if you got picked out of a raffle. So there are about 25 "free" spots that if you get there early enough you could park there without a permit. All of the underclassmen would always show up at least an hour early to be able to drive to school. So one year for the senior prank, the seniors came to school a few hours early and took up all the free spot and had a bbq. So no one but seniors got to drive to school that day :)

We had a couple for our senior class. Most of them were used by previous classes, but we did several. First, we put maple syrup on all of the banisters in the school, which worked since they were brown. We also put vasoline on the door handles and toilet flush handles. The releasing of animals was also popular. We let loose two chickens and a pig in the gym. It was pretty funny when one of the chickens snuck behind the wrestling mats and the staff had to go chasing people behind them. We also released several hundred crickets in the auditorium, which I would recommend because the sound was really annoying and they were hard to track down. It was pretty funny, I had study hall first period which met in the auditorium balcony. The teacher didn't know what to do about it, so she told us to stomp on them if we saw them. That was a mistake, there were bug parts everywhere and the class was anarchy. That must have been rough on the staff. There were also a couple of others that I'm not sure happened, but they were rumored to have been done. All of the freshmen's lockers are in one wing of the school that is on the fourth floor, with two stairwells for exits. Supposedly one year the seniors waited until classes let out and baracaded the doors, locking the frosh inside. Another rumored prank was filling the pool with jello.

By the way, this was at the previously mentioned Fenwick, and of you ripping on us can bite me.

QUOTE(ZoomSlowik @ May 26, 2005 -> 11:48 PM)
By the way, this was at the previously mentioned Fenwick, and of you ripping on us can bite me.

Ach, it's the solemn duty the products of a Jebbie education to :fight :fight with any and all products of a mere Dominican education and treat them like the rabble they are...

:cheers j/k. The earlier comment was mock outrage at someone mistaking the two fine Catholic education traditions, soch I'm sure you'll agree is a trava-sham-mockery if ever there was one.

besides, we both know the true objects of our derision should be those chumps coming out of the Carmelite and Franciscan dumps.[/runs before Carmelite wrestler-brother sees post]