SOX vs. Angels 5-30-05

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AirScott @ May 30, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
before anyone says anything more, don't be too hard on Crede.  when's the last time he bunted?

Too bad he can't hit, or he wouldn't be bunting. :chair

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ May 30, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
not at you,,, just you suggesting crede bunt..... :bang

Shows what the f*** you know about baseball. Of course he should have been bunting in that AB. If he wasn't bunting, it would have been a terrible managing decision by Ozzie.

QUOTE(AirScott @ May 30, 2005 -> 04:13 PM)
before anyone says anything more, don't be too hard on Crede.  when's the last time he bunted?

f*** that, he's a major league hitter. He can't even hit regularly, he should be able to bunt.

f***ing s*** ass bastard. Widger thrown out at home.

QUOTE(AirScott @ May 30, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)

He's a major league baseball player. He's also a s***ty hitter. The least he could do is learn how to bunt.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2005 -> 09:14 PM)
Shows what the f*** you know about baseball.  Of course he should have been bunting in that AB.  If he wasn't bunting, it would have been a terrible managing decision by Ozzie.

Just saw your edit....respectfully know I understand what you mean. No hard feelings?

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2005 -> 04:14 PM)
Shows what the f*** you know about baseball.  Of course he should have been bunting in that AB.  If he wasn't bunting, it would have been a terrible managing decision by Ozzie.

I trust more in crede getting a hit and scoring those guys before laying a perfect bunt down.....I'd rather him try for a sac fly....seeing how he does that with no one on all the f***ing time than sac bunt which he rarely ever does

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ May 30, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)
I trust more in crede getting a hit and scoring those guys before laying a perfect bunt down.....I'd rather him try for a sac fly....seeing how he does that with no one on all the f***ing time than sac bunt which he rarely ever does

Crede's in a massive, massive slump. He has a much better chance at getting down a successful bunt as he is actually getting a hit.

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ May 30, 2005 -> 04:17 PM)

A sac fly has to get out of the infield.

You are wrong. There were runners at 1st and 2nd base. Crede bunting is the correct call. The problem is that Cruddy can't hit and now he can't even lay down a f***ing bunt. He sucks.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2005 -> 04:18 PM)
Crede's in a massive, massive slump.  He has a much better chance at getting down a successful bunt as he is actually getting a hit.

striking out would have been an improvement :angry:

QUOTE(TheBlackSox8 @ May 30, 2005 -> 03:17 PM)
I trust more in crede getting a hit and scoring those guys before laying a perfect bunt down.....

Now that's funny!!!! Seriously...the argument aside from throwing Fields into the fire too quick...could he possibly be any worse than Crede? I just can't take seeing this dude in the lineup anymore. Like somebody said earlier....ENOUGH!

QUOTE(fathom @ May 30, 2005 -> 04:18 PM)
Crede's in a massive, massive slump.  He has a much better chance at getting down a successful bunt as he is actually getting a hit.

What is this about a slump? Crede has consistently been this bad since he's been a starter. There is nothing, absolutely nothing, to get him to not suck. He will never even be an average hitting major leaguer. He is pure garbage.

I guess this is the wrong place to defend Joe Crede, all of you just want his blood. btw, he has 1 sacrifice hit (bunt) this year, 7 total in his career.

Garcia, as a pitcher, is expected to bunt with runners on, I'm sure he was practicing his bunts before he pitched. and yes, Crede should learn to bunt, help us out in other ways than defense.

QUOTE(Wanne @ May 30, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
Now that's funny!!!!  Seriously...the argument aside from throwing Fields into the fire too quick...could he possibly be any worse than Crede?  I just can't take seeing this dude in the lineup anymore.  Like somebody said earlier....ENOUGH!

Problem is, from all the reports I've heard from non-Sox observers.....Fields has looked awful in the minors.