SOX vs. Angels 5-30-05

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a horribly managed game. I didn't like seeing Timo bat for Thomas, I thought Everett should've done that. I didn't like seeing Mark come out and pitch, then putting Marte in, then putting Politte in. And then I didn't like seeing Everett pinch hit for Iguchi. But what I liked at the end was the win. Great job White Sox, you guys found a way to win. Even Harris, Crede, and Perez can be heroes at times.

I read the last few posts. I was at the game, and it clearly was one of the most curiously managed games I have ever witnessed. Timo batting for Thomas when you have a few decent hitters on the bench. Letting Crede, after he popped a bunt into a DP and almost a TP try to bunt again, and failing, but getting the walk. Batting Everett for Iguchi, probably the most clutch hitter this season, and just dying to atone for his huge error. Not using Hermanson who was ready, and who hasn't allowed a run all season in the 9th, after Buerhle had wiggled out of some jams the previous couple innings. But it all worked out. I would have never thought I would be leaving USCF to the chant of "Timo, Timo" today or anyday. It was truely a weird day.

I read the last few posts. I was at the game, and it clearly was one of the most curiously managed games I have ever witnessed. Timo batting for Thomas when you have a few decent hitters on the bench. Letting Crede, after he popped a bunt into a DP and almost a TP try to bunt again, and failing, but getting the walk. Batting Everett for Iguchi, probably the most clutch hitter this season, and just dying to atone for his huge error. Not using Hermanson who was ready, and who hasn't allowed a run all season in the 9th, after Buerhle had wiggled out of some jams the previous couple innings. But it all worked out. I would have never thought I would be leaving USCF to the chant of "Timo, Timo" today or anyday. It was truely a weird day.

I hope by "curious" you meant "worst." :lol: ;)

Edited by Jabroni

great game and all i got a huge problem right now thow i got 2 of the biggest cub fans in my town in my house and they are talking to my parents and i really want to take a baseball bat to there face and make them leave what should i do or say :angry:

QUOTE(GreatScott82 @ May 31, 2005 -> 12:38 AM)
We all love it when the Sox win. The beer tastes better, the sun shines brighter, and we are all happy.

Really? There are some people that really fooled me today with what they've posted after the game.