Seahawks cut K. Robinson; Chiefs cut J. Morton

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 01:07 PM)
vikings might be takers, as well as the panthers

I see the Panthers, not the Vikings. Vikings already have Nate Burelson, Marcus Robinson, Travis Taylor, Troy Williamson and another WR I can't remember. No definate #1's, but pretty good 2's. Bears need one of these guys though.

Wow... that 2000 (or was it 2K1?) draft class for receivers is having a bad offseason, with Terrell and now K-Rob cut.

Was Terrell the concensus pick back then? I know they passed on McAllister (sp?), but was he a realistic pick at #8?

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 01:24 PM)
Wow...  that 2000 (or was it 2K1?) draft class for receivers is having a bad offseason, with Terrell and now K-Rob cut.

Was Terrell the concensus pick back then?  I know they passed on McAllister (sp?), but was he a realistic pick at #8?

Nope, Robinson was. Robinson was drafted #6 I believe and many people compared him to a Randy Moss and he was supposed to be the first "next Randy Moss" Terrell was just really good in college and like FredEx, he sucked for the most part(not as bad, but they both had good college careers and bombed out in the NFL).