Sox @ Rockies Game Thread (6-7-05)

kman

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 03:45 PM)
nah, he wont play frank, cause franks ankle is still shaky and the rockies blow a fat dick this year. and if its true that frank isnt concerned about PT, and i assume it is, i dont see why he wont sit. you just got to remember that the rockies are the worst team in the league this year, even worse than the royals. frank is in good shape, i could tell from the games the other day he played in, he just cant play the feild yet cause that lateral movement might f*** him up again. ozzie'l wait til the next series, my money says.

Nice name.

QUOTE(robin_ventura_eternal @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 02:45 PM)
nah, he wont play frank, cause franks ankle is still shaky and the rockies blow a fat dick this year. and if its true that frank isnt concerned about PT, and i assume it is, i dont see why he wont sit. you just got to remember that the rockies are the worst team in the league this year, even worse than the royals. frank is in good shape, i could tell from the games the other day he played in, he just cant play the feild yet cause that lateral movement might f*** him up again. ozzie'l wait til the next series, my money says.

I hope to God that Ozzie doesn't play Frank at 1b all season.

The last thing we need is our DH getting hurt again because he's playing the field when he shouldn't be.

Guest JimH
you motherf***ers slam ozzie when hes the best manager in baseball, his teams in first. When, nay, if they fail to win the division i will agree with you insulting the manager.

Coming on a little strong wouldn't you say? Dropping m.f. bombs in your 4th post?

QUOTE(JimH @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 05:50 PM)
Coming on a little strong wouldn't you say?  Dropping m.f. bombs in your 4th post?

I agree thats a bit over the top. But the sentiment is justified. All this talk about Timo and Ozzie being lovers is ridiculously classless. Crap like that makes this board look like s***.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 08:27 PM)
I agree thats a bit over the top.  But the sentiment is justified.  All this talk about Timo and Ozzie being lovers is ridiculously classless.  Crap like that makes this board look like s***.

Along with the suggestion of anally impaling Ozzie and all the Slownerko jabs ........ yada yada yada ....ad nauseum......... :headshake

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 7, 2005 -> 06:23 PM)
Phew, that first inning was a little scary.  Contreras is working slow and his location looks off.  No score.

I always worry about him in the first...it seems like he's turning into one of those guys that can settle down as the game goes along.