AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(GASHWOUND @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 07:15 PM)
I just remembered Texas bashed our brains in...I like him facing the Royas better

Texas was also the one team that clobberknocked him in spring training (Bmac wasn't feeling good in the game either, had some issue with his finger and was sick).

All I'm going to say is this, he's gonna get his first major league win against KC, whether its Monday or Tuesday. :headbang

Great sweep for the Sox. When you play crappy teams like the Dodgers, the Sox have to win the series at minimum and do everything possible to actually sweep

One note though - keep in mind that the winnign run was actually a lucky run since Pods looked out at 1B.....no biggie just a note. In a bang-bang play, who knows whether he was really out or not

ONe more note - the ESPN announcers were certainly giving a lot of praise to the White SOx. I loved it

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 07:31 PM)
Great sweep for the Sox. When you play crappy teams like the Dodgers, the Sox have to win the series at minimum and do everything possible to actually sweep

One note though - keep in mind that the winnign run was actually a lucky run since Pods looked out at 1B.....no biggie just a note. In a bang-bang play, who knows whether he was really out or not

ONe more note - the ESPN announcers were certainly giving a lot of praise to the White SOx. I loved it

Ya, Joe Morgan was really complimenting them. Hell, I was looking at my dad going when are they going to talk about the Dodgers.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 19, 2005 -> 09:46 PM)
Ya, Joe Morgan was really complimenting them.  Hell, I was looking at my dad going when are they going to talk about the Dodgers.

They spent almost as much time talking about the Flubbs as the Sox. That really annoyed me.