And That's a White Sox Winner!!!

Cerbaho-WG

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 12:37 AM)
We seriously might put the division away by the all-star break.  It's getting to the point that the only thing we might have to play for is homefield advantage through out the AL playoffs.

Jordan, a 9 game lead is a very nice cushion but the division won't be wrapped up until september for anyone just because we still play the Twins so damn much.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 12:40 AM)
Jordan, a 9 game lead is a very nice cushion but the division won't be wrapped up until september for anyone just because we still play the Twins so damn much.

I don't know man. Our schedule is rather soft the next few weeks. If we get this thing to 11 or 12 games by the break, I think the race is over.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 12:43 AM)
We play the Twins 13 times in August and September.  The race won't be decided at the All-Star break.

I'll just go on and assume we won't lose all 13. Even if we go .500 with them in those games, it's still pretty much over. But i'll wait and see how big a lead we have by the all-star break before I get too cocky.

I'll just go on and assume we won't lose all 13.  Even if we go .500 with them in those games,  it's still pretty much over.  But i'll wait and see how big a lead we have by the all-star break before I get too cocky.

I would be shocked if we didn't win at least half of those games but you can't just assume that.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 12:42 AM)
I don't know man.  Our schedule is rather soft the next few weeks.  If we get this thing to 11 or 12 games by the break,  I think the race is over.

I do believe we're going to win the division don't get me wrong there, I'm just saying I don't think you can officially call the race over even if we are 11 or 12 up which is a huge lead no doubt about that but we do play the damn twins 13 more times. Each to their own though :cheers

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 12:54 AM)
I do believe we're going to win the division don't get me wrong there, I'm just saying I don't think you can officially call the race over even if we are 11 or 12 up which is a huge lead no doubt about that but we do play the damn twins 13 more times.  Each to their own though :cheers

Stop dissagreeing with me.

I see what you're saying. But nothing leads me to believe that we won't take atleast half of our remaining games with them. If we're up 10-12 games by the time we play, it's a wrap. I'm just hopin we get homefield to go along with the divison title.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Jun 22, 2005 -> 12:59 AM)
Stop dissagreeing with me.

I see what you're saying.  But nothing leads me to believe that we won't take atleast half of our remaining games with them.  If we're up 10-12 games by the time we play,  it's a wrap.  I'm just hopin we get homefield to go along with the divison title.

Hell, like I said I believe the sox are going to win this thing, I guess I just refuse to write off the Twins cause those guys just kicked our ass when it has counted the last 3 yeras, obviously this is an entirely different team and I expect the Sox to beat up on them this time when it counts but ya I guess they'll always just scare me. Also I'd love to have homefield throughout as well, especially cause it'd be scary as hell to play the Angels in California more times then they'd have to play at the Cell.

I know this is late as all hell but I could care less?

KANSAS s***TY?!?!?!

YOU GOT NOTHING FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTHING!!!!

EAT s*** MOTHERf***ERS!!!!!!

YOUD HAVE BEEN BETTER OF FORFEITING ALL 3 GAMES OF THIS SERIES AND STAYING YOUR SORRY ASSES BACK HOME!!!!!

WTG GARLAND!!! WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!!!

I know several of you already have done so but..............

GIMMIE A HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard a caller on the Silvy and Carmen (ESPN Radio 1000, 9-12) show bring up a good point. Why don't we raise the standard and keep track of the wins above .667. Right now, we are two games over .667. .667 will get us 108 wins so currently we are on pace to win 110 games. Just a thought to break up the "boring" :D aspect of watching the team win all the time.

:gosox1:

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jun 21, 2005 -> 11:31 PM)
Went to the game. Really nice crowd(looked like they had more than yesterday). Crede comes through tonight. I love it.

I was at the game last night, best seats I have had in a long time. Right behind the scout seats. Finally got to see JG pitch, seeing him that close really makes you appreciate his pitches. They have a TON of movement on them. Great crowd, great weather, all around awesome night. No extra base hits though :huh