AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!!

aboz56

28 God damned games over .500, and it's June 24th.

8 game winning streak.

3-1 this season against the Cubs - its now impossible for the Cubs to finish this season with a winning record against the Sox.

Twinkies currently 10 games back.

Winning percentage is .6944 - if we sweep this series, we'll be back above .700.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 05:11 PM)
28 God damned games over .500, and it's June 24th.

8 game winning streak.

3-1 this season against the Cubs - its now impossible for the Cubs to finish this season with a winning record against the Sox.

Twinkies currently 10 games back.

Winning percentage is .6944 - if we sweep this series, we'll be back above .700.

Thats our 3rd 8 game winning streak of the season.

Just felt like pointing that out.

:D

QUOTE(nvxplorer @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 03:06 PM)
Ya gotta love Ozzie. Frank's what? Four years younger than Ozzie? Ozzie calls him "this keed."

Ozzie calls everyone "this kid" - even Contreras and El Duque, who I think are older than him

Wow, what a great game to be at. Cubs "fans" shut up pretty quick. Great game for the offense, and I'm glad Neal Cotts gave up a run in such a blowout game. It has to happen sometime. This sunburn is well worth it.

HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And I now notice on the postgame show on CSN that the Cubs commentators are blowing the Sox hardcore, ha)

How come I have to watch the Cubs post-game after a White Sox win, at the White Sox park, on a station that the Cubs share. Dont give me this "It was the Cubs broadcast" s*** either. There should have been both teams broadcast before and after the game.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 06:35 PM)
The scary thing is that we aren't losing a thing with Ozuna playing SS over Uribe.

Ozuna is playing lights out man, Uribe might have to turn it up a notch now that Ozuna is proving to be a good one.

What was the deal with the Cub fans going crazy when DuBois hit a homer? They're down 10 and you think they just won the World Series. Kudos to JR for bringing in some port a potties so those strokes can piss out their beer.

Because they are idiots. Flubs fans have only ever cared about the meaningless dinger every since the days of Sham-Me Sosa.

Aramis and Lee were neutralized today, and the game was dominated from then on. I think it really showed how below average their supporting cast is in comparison to their stars.

**Just announced Prior will start

Prior is being rushed so Dusty can save the series. What an idiot.

Aramis and Lee were neutralized today, and the game was dominated from then on. I think it really showed how below average their supporting cast is in comparison to their stars.

**Just announced Prior will start

Prior is being rushed so Dusty can save the series.  What an idiot.

Yep.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 24, 2005 -> 05:41 PM)
Because they are idiots.  Flubs fans have only ever cared about the meaningless dinger every since the days of Sham-Me Sosa.

I understand that. But this is Jason Dubois and the score is 12-2. Really, they are bigger idiots than we even thought they were.