White Sox at Detroit Tigers 6/28 6:05

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 09:42 PM)
That Foulke trade is looking pretty damn good for us right now, ain't it.

Uh, no. We should've had Foulke for his good years instead of Koch, and Foulke still might have walked and signed with the Red Sox in free agency.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 09:44 PM)
Uh, no.  We should've had Foulke for his good years instead of Koch, and Foulke still might have walked and signed with the Red Sox in free agency.

Cotts>Foulke

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 09:00 PM)
Sorry, I still have faith in his 1.53 ERA and his .236 BAA. You can hope and pray you will win your little bet and Dustin will have an ERA over 3, but im going have faith in my closer. Thanks.

QUOTE(brijames @ Jun 28, 2005 -> 07:47 PM)
As much as I hate to say it I feel the Sox are going to get swept by the hated Tigers.

Call it 30 yr White Sox fan intuition or call me an idiot but i feel this team is hitting the wall right now as proved by 13straight scoreless innings..

The Tigers are treating this series like the world series knowing if they are to have any chance at all they must beat the Sox now. I think MB is way overdue for a stinker of an outing and then with the kid pitching tomorrow and Garcia who seems to pitch great only in big games lately on Thursday we are looking at a sweep.

The Tigers can hit the ball and the Sox are going to have to score a lot of runs to win these games. I just don't see them doing it right now.

Ahem, cough cough ahem.